Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 102 of 617 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 101 102 103 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 6168

Thread: [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011

  1. #1011
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Walford Iowa
    Posts
    66
    I love paper piecing and really appreciate all the work you are doing. Thanks in advance for all the blocks that you redraft! I can't wait to get started! It is so hard to decide on the color scheme - I like them all! That's a good idea to play around with the software... I better get busy... I love Christmas time but this year I am almost as excited for January - and let me tell you that has never happened!

  2. #1012
    Super Member Janstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Cashmere, Wa.
    Posts
    3,951
    So glad you are joining us bchuggins. I can't wait either!

  3. #1013
    Super Member luvmortherest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    So how did he come up with THAT amount? Maybe - if he doesn't get overly ----
    he could "explain" it to you ????
    I couldn't believe he even said that. He used to help build industrial factories and the equipment involved requires very accurate measuring so he should be able to look at a quilt and know how much the fabric measures and break it down...but maybe he isn't making the connection between wood or metal and fabric. Got me how he came up with that number. I don't think it helped that he was upset and I laughed in his face. I couldn't help it though. It just sounded so outrageous that I had to either laugh or gape at him stupidly.

    Klue, what is a gal to do but love them anyway. :wink:
    Maybe gotta love them anyway - but some days, LIKING them is a stretch.
    men...can't live without them and it's illegal to shoot them :twisted:

  4. #1014
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    15,245
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmortherest
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    So how did he come up with THAT amount? Maybe - if he doesn't get overly ----
    he could "explain" it to you ????
    I couldn't believe he even said that. He used to help build industrial factories and the equipment involved requires very accurate measuring so he should be able to look at a quilt and know how much the fabric measures and break it down...but maybe he isn't making the connection between wood or metal and fabric. Got me how he came up with that number. I don't think it helped that he was upset and I laughed in his face. I couldn't help it though. It just sounded so outrageous that I had to either laugh or gape at him stupidly.

    Klue, what is a gal to do but love them anyway. :wink:
    Maybe gotta love them anyway - but some days, LIKING them is a stretch.
    men...can't live without them and it's illegal to shoot them :twisted:
    They do have their uses - now and then

    :) :)

  5. #1015
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow, NY
    Posts
    4,788
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmortherest
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    So how did he come up with THAT amount? Maybe - if he doesn't get overly ----
    he could "explain" it to you ????
    I couldn't believe he even said that. He used to help build industrial factories and the equipment involved requires very accurate measuring so he should be able to look at a quilt and know how much the fabric measures and break it down...but maybe he isn't making the connection between wood or metal and fabric. Got me how he came up with that number. I don't think it helped that he was upset and I laughed in his face. I couldn't help it though. It just sounded so outrageous that I had to either laugh or gape at him stupidly.

    Klue, what is a gal to do but love them anyway. :wink:
    Maybe gotta love them anyway - but some days, LIKING them is a stretch.
    men...can't live without them and it's illegal to shoot them :twisted:
    They do have their uses - now and then

    :) :)
    yes, they can cut quilting templates, build sewing tables, hang shelves and design walls.

    :lol:

  6. #1016
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    15,245
    Quote Originally Posted by kluedesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmortherest
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    So how did he come up with THAT amount? Maybe - if he doesn't get overly ----
    he could "explain" it to you ????
    I couldn't believe he even said that. He used to help build industrial factories and the equipment involved requires very accurate measuring so he should be able to look at a quilt and know how much the fabric measures and break it down...but maybe he isn't making the connection between wood or metal and fabric. Got me how he came up with that number. I don't think it helped that he was upset and I laughed in his face. I couldn't help it though. It just sounded so outrageous that I had to either laugh or gape at him stupidly.

    Klue, what is a gal to do but love them anyway. :wink:
    Maybe gotta love them anyway - but some days, LIKING them is a stretch.
    men...can't live without them and it's illegal to shoot them :twisted:
    They do have their uses - now and then

    :) :)
    yes, they can cut quilting templates, build sewing tables, hang shelves and design walls.

    :lol:
    and for warming cold feet on

  7. #1017
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow, NY
    Posts
    4,788
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by kluedesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmortherest
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    So how did he come up with THAT amount? Maybe - if he doesn't get overly ----
    he could "explain" it to you ????
    I couldn't believe he even said that. He used to help build industrial factories and the equipment involved requires very accurate measuring so he should be able to look at a quilt and know how much the fabric measures and break it down...but maybe he isn't making the connection between wood or metal and fabric. Got me how he came up with that number. I don't think it helped that he was upset and I laughed in his face. I couldn't help it though. It just sounded so outrageous that I had to either laugh or gape at him stupidly.

    Klue, what is a gal to do but love them anyway. :wink:
    Maybe gotta love them anyway - but some days, LIKING them is a stretch.
    men...can't live without them and it's illegal to shoot them :twisted:
    They do have their uses - now and then

    :) :)
    yes, they can cut quilting templates, build sewing tables, hang shelves and design walls.

    :lol:
    and for warming cold feet on
    nope, mine won't let me warm up my hands and feet with his body.

    i tried to warm my hands 2 days ago and no deal.

  8. #1018
    Super Member luvmortherest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by kluedesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by kluedesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmortherest
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray
    So how did he come up with THAT amount? Maybe - if he doesn't get overly ----
    he could "explain" it to you ????
    I couldn't believe he even said that. He used to help build industrial factories and the equipment involved requires very accurate measuring so he should be able to look at a quilt and know how much the fabric measures and break it down...but maybe he isn't making the connection between wood or metal and fabric. Got me how he came up with that number. I don't think it helped that he was upset and I laughed in his face. I couldn't help it though. It just sounded so outrageous that I had to either laugh or gape at him stupidly.

    Klue, what is a gal to do but love them anyway. :wink:
    Maybe gotta love them anyway - but some days, LIKING them is a stretch.
    men...can't live without them and it's illegal to shoot them :twisted:
    They do have their uses - now and then

    :) :)
    yes, they can cut quilting templates, build sewing tables, hang shelves and design walls.

    :lol:
    and for warming cold feet on
    nope, mine won't let me warm up my hands and feet with his body.

    i tried to warm my hands 2 days ago and no deal.
    weeeelllllllll now that you mention it they do have their uses.

  9. #1019
    Esqmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tied up in Thread
    Posts
    5,179
    I decided not to reply the quote since it was taking up so much space, but here you go:

    I have a heating pad, so need to warm anything on the DH
    I never annoy him, but for some reason, he is constantly on my last nerve
    e.g., came down this am. He arose at 6am to go riding. He asked me to set the alarm for him at 6am, but somehow he woke up on his own. Do you think he came over to my side of the bed to turn the alarm off before he left? Well, suffice it to say I had to listen to that !@#$%^&* thing at 6am on a SUNDAY!! then, I stroll downstairs, come around the bend, to find his newspaper spread all over, and his breakfast bowl, empty sitting at the table. Looks like he just got up to use the potty. But no, he's gone and left this lovely mess for me. Oh, and last night, he had his parents over for dinner. I had signed up for a quilt class so wasn't going to be home. He actually spent half the day yesterday lamenting about having to go to the grocery store, and why wouldn't I do it for him?? nerve??? My last one is just about gone.

  10. #1020
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    15,245
    Quote from my Mom:

    It's not the mountains to climb that get one down,
    it's the sand in one's shoes.

    Translation - it's the "little" things that can get one's grundies into a major bunch.

Page 102 of 617 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 101 102 103 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.