Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 152 of 617 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 151 152 153 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 6168

Thread: [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011

  1. #1511
    savannahs_nana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    15
    Yeah!!! My software is here - haven't had time to open it but plan on doing it over the weekend. I am so excited!!!

  2. #1512
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow, NY
    Posts
    4,788
    here's a link to the paper i use for paper piecing.

    its 500 sheets for $36 and the shipping is free if you order today.

    http://www.thepapermillstore.com/pro...roductid=26163

    thats a big savings over the other place i used to get it from at 100 sheets for $10 and shipping of about $5 plus i paid taxes because we're both in NY.

    http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/sto...3&Item_ID=1087

  3. #1513
    Tiffany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Idaho Falls
    Posts
    1,909
    Quote Originally Posted by kluedesigns
    no, my attorney would be very upset with me. we pay him a nice sum of money every year to handle both mine & DHs copyright issues and contracts.
    Never upset a lawyer is my motto! ;)

    Brazen - nice block! Your points are beautifully done. :thumbup: And there are no such thing as dumb questions, unless it is the question that is never asked. ;)

    Holy Cow, I'm 10 pages behind. :( Okay, forgive me if I missed anything important but I'm skipping those pages for sake of my sanity.

  4. #1514
    user3587's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central Oklahoma
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by kluedesigns
    here's a link to the paper i use for paper piecing.

    its 500 sheets for $36 and the shipping is free if you order today.

    http://www.thepapermillstore.com/pro...roductid=26163

    thats a big savings over the other place i used to get it from at 100 sheets for $10 and shipping of about $5 plus i paid taxes because we're both in NY.


    http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/sto...3&Item_ID=1087

    Klue when you say today that was for 12-28 right because I just went to the website it would cost me $12.89 for shipping. I have to order 199.00 to get free shipping. Even with shipping this is cheaper than the other site.

  5. #1515
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NE Lower Michigan
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by kluedesigns
    here's a link to the paper i use for paper piecing.

    its 500 sheets for $36 and the shipping is free if you order today.

    http://www.thepapermillstore.com/pro...roductid=26163

    thats a big savings over the other place i used to get it from at 100 sheets for $10 and shipping of about $5 plus i paid taxes because we're both in NY.

    http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/sto...3&Item_ID=1087
    Thanks for the link. I ordered but did have to pay postage.

  6. #1516
    Junior Member MoodyKim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    201
    Thanks for the link Klue, that is a very good price even with shipping. I missed the free shipping! I have been playing with the GC for the last few days. Got behind alot of pages!

  7. #1517
    Super Member Sheree from Chicago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    3,041
    Quote Originally Posted by kluedesigns
    here's a link to the paper i use for paper piecing.
    its 500 sheets for $36 and the shipping is free if you order today.
    http://www.thepapermillstore.com/pro...roductid=26163
    thats a big savings over the other place i used to get it from at 100 sheets for $10 and shipping of about $5 plus i paid taxes because we're both in NY.
    http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/sto...3&Item_ID=1087
    Hi Klue! Is this the vellum paper you so kindly sent me?

  8. #1518
    Esqmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tied up in Thread
    Posts
    5,179
    I was working on K9 last night. I did it backwards color wise so I think it's going to be a practice block. I can see where precision is going to be very important with these tiny babies.

    When I finish it I'll post it. My son needed me more...so I had to abandon it for a spell. He got a football book from Santa and wanted to show me all the different teams, footballs from the "olden days" (yes, like 1973 and 1962)!!

  9. #1519
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow, NY
    Posts
    4,788
    Quote Originally Posted by okie
    Quote Originally Posted by kluedesigns
    here's a link to the paper i use for paper piecing.

    its 500 sheets for $36 and the shipping is free if you order today.

    http://www.thepapermillstore.com/pro...roductid=26163

    thats a big savings over the other place i used to get it from at 100 sheets for $10 and shipping of about $5 plus i paid taxes because we're both in NY.


    http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/sto...3&Item_ID=1087

    Klue when you say today that was for 12-28 right because I just went to the website it would cost me $12.89 for shipping. I have to order 199.00 to get free shipping. Even with shipping this is cheaper than the other site.
    oh, what a shame.

    i found it last night after midnight NY time and i got free shipping for my order.

    i assume that meant it was for today - i guess they are in another time zone and i just happened to get in under the window.

  10. #1520
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow, NY
    Posts
    4,788
    Quote Originally Posted by MoodyKim
    Thanks for the link Klue, that is a very good price even with shipping. I missed the free shipping! I have been playing with the GC for the last few days. Got behind alot of pages!
    yes, even with shipping it ends up being cheaper then that quilt lady in NY.

Page 152 of 617 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 151 152 153 162 202 252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.