Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
[DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 >

[DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011

[DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011

Old 12-30-2009, 05:17 AM

I'm getting very anxious!!! I ordered my fabrics on Dec 26th, they aren't here yet - I want to start playing!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2009, 05:20 AM

Klue have fun in RI.
Will you be available for questions???? :-D :-D :-D :-D
Old 12-30-2009, 07:52 AM

You know, a couple we weeks ago when we were all just talking about this, and planning everything out, I was thinking that I really like how Jane did the trip around the world color placements with her blocks..... I felt that it would be too hard to add THAT to the other list of things to keep track of in this project.

BUT it's turned out that it's really easy, actually. I just look at the cover photo of the DJ Software and see what color the block is on there. Zero thinking at all. Jane's M8 is blue, so mine is too. Her K9 is red... mine is too! Her I9 is pink... I'm about to cut into some pink fabric to make it.

Just wanted to throw that out there for anyone who was thinking it would be too hard to do that, like I was. :D

I'm LOVING this project and this group!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2009, 08:10 AM

Hey there CJTmama, welcome to the fray! I see you are from CA---where??? I'm in Pleasant Hill. If we live close by, we can share our DJ work!! Lemme know!

And KLue - a HUGE thank you to you!!!!!!!!!!! Your tutes were fabulous and gave me exactly what I needed to know to get the blocks done right. I want to work ahead, just cuz I'm nervous...so I may be checking in for tips ahead of time. My understanding is you plan to post them 1 week prior? Is that correct? You are doing so much to make this happen..I really, really appreciate it!
Old 12-30-2009, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Hey there CJTmama, welcome to the fray! I see you are from CA---where??? I'm in Pleasant Hill. If we live close by, we can share our DJ work!! Lemme know!

And KLue - a HUGE thank you to you!!!!!!!!!!! Your tutes were fabulous and gave me exactly what I needed to know to get the blocks done right. I want to work ahead, just cuz I'm nervous...so I may be checking in for tips ahead of time. My understanding is you plan to post them 1 week prior? Is that correct? You are doing so much to make this happen..I really, really appreciate it!
Hello... I am way up in Redding, a slight ways away from you I am afraid, lol, but we can still share pics!
Old 12-30-2009, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
or pink, green, and black - it would be a watermelon jane.
That one sounds fun too!!
Old 12-30-2009, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by cjt_mama

Hello... I am way up in Redding, a slight ways away from you I am afraid, lol, but we can still share pics!

ya, a little too far!! My grandmother used to live in Klamath Falls when she was alive, so I used to go thru there a few times a year driving up to visit her. Once in a while we go to Shasta but that's about it for drives up North!
Old 12-30-2009, 11:25 AM

Is it possible the the files can be made into PDFs?
Old 12-30-2009, 12:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by knitpurlgrrl
Is it possible the the files can be made into PDFs?
which files?
Old 12-30-2009, 12:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Esqmommy

thats what i'm hoping for, the latest i'll put them up is on wednesday for the monday schedule.