Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 527 of 617 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 526 527 528 537 577 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 6168

Thread: [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011

Lesley, what batting did you use to hand quilt your DJ?

Blog Entries
    Go Elle Go!!! I'm still anticipating what you are going to do with your border.

Mine is sitting in a pile on a chair in the kitchen. Yes, Hope has detoured me for the last 2 days. I was on such a roll too...awwww...such is life I guess. Maybe I can do a little more on it tomorrow. I know DH will be happy for me to put the kitchen back together after I finish quilting it.

Awe Patti, its a shame you canīt getback to it when you are on such a roll, but soon I hope. I see that your little distraction has now moved back into the barn so hopefully you will get some work done on Jane. I am still sewing the batting at the back......boring boring.

Elle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky
    Lesley, what batting did you use to hand quilt your DJ?
    Warm and Natural. We have only been able to get it recently, here. Up to about a year ago, my LQS only stocked Poly batting, and I was reluctant to order online until I had seen some. Now I am sold on it, and I have used it several times.

OK, finally worked out the pictures....
    I bought the Dear Jane CD early January and decided I would join in the group and try to use the 2010 weekly timeline.

So far I am about a week behind as I went on holiday for a week but took the blocks I made and quilted them as per Lesley's instructions...well done Lesley.

Anyway, here are the pictures from the first 4 weeks..haven't straightened them up as yet.....will get to that I'm sure :)

Week 4
    Name:  Attachment-129818.jpe
Views: 19
Size:  47.9 KB

Week 1
    Name:  Attachment-129976.jpe
Views: 21
Size:  49.9 KB

Week 2
    Name:  Attachment-129977.jpe
Views: 22
Size:  47.9 KB

Week 3
    Name:  Attachment-129978.jpe
Views: 23
Size:  50.3 KB

Bev, find the postings for each week and add your photos to the older ones. that may spur some of us sug-a-bugs to dig our out and get back at it!
    Your blocks look good. Welcome aboard, and it is smart to keep up with the quilting so when all your blocks are done, you will be almost finished with the quilting as well.

Blog Entries
    Bev, your blocks are lovely! I'm so glad you are plowing forward and you will be the smartest one in the bunch...doing the quilting from the very start- great plan!

I'm hoping to get back to mine today Elle....

Quote Originally Posted by Lacelady
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    Hi everyone, finished row M last night, however have two blocks to make for Row L so that row has to be done yet. going out today so will get done much much later today with a bit of luck, They are two of the more difficult blocks as well real yukky ones to do. Never mind The light is getting brighter at the end of the tunnel
    Ah, but Elle, you have more experience now, compared to when you did those blocks the first time. With a bit of luck you will breeze through them this time.
    You were right Lesley, but the darned thing still took nearly 2 1/2 hours to make a real doozy. This time it came out perfect though. One more to go....watch this space should be able to show you my centre tomorrow.
    Elle

Well done BevD, those look beautiful, lovely colours too.

Elle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
    Well done BevD, those look beautiful, lovely colours too.

Elle
    Great blocks, Bev - well done. And Elle, sorry you had a fight with one of the awkward ones again, but one down, one to go is good.

Page 527 of 617 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 526 527 528 537 577 ... LastLast