Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 616 of 617 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 615 616 617 LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,160 of 6168

Thread: [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011

Blog Entries
    sew, you are having the same life as mine. 4yo GD sick. Got computer back on the 7th of Jan., tried to download printer driver and ..... computer won't work. You take it in and they have to keep it for 10-14 days. Phew.
    I drew the first 3 patterns and have made them. It's to hard to keep trying to draw the patterns.

Everyone's completed Jane's are so beautiful.

Bettia
    God is so big He can cover the whole world with his Love, and so small He can curl up inside your heart.

Blog Entries
    I was going to ask if anyone knew how to save and e-mail the patterns? I could email them to work and print them.

Bettia
    God is so big He can cover the whole world with his Love, and so small He can curl up inside your heart.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettia View Post
    I was going to ask if anyone knew how to save and e-mail the patterns? I could email them to work and print them.

Bettia
    You would have to save it as a bitmap, then export the file to send as email. There is probably something about how to do it in the software help section.
    May I always be the person my pets think I am..

Blog Entries

Saving Jane

Quote Originally Posted by sandpat View Post
    You would have to save it as a bitmap, then export the file to send as email. There is probably something about how to do it in the software help section.
    Thanks Pat,

After I open the block, edit, go to print to get the pattern it doesn't give a choice to save it. I'm missing something.

Blog Entries
    Oh...sorry Bettia. You might not be able to do it. You can in regular EQ...I'd have to actually move my lazy butt off the couch and go get the book to look. You might want to check the book...

Blog Entries
    my jane is out of the quilting frame. i'm going to start on the scallops, next energy burst i get. read the posts on scallops. a couple times. thx sandpat. decided to not make mine as deep as barb's DJ pattn is.

Hello ladies!!

I have been super busy lately so I haven't gotten around here much, but I am so happy to see so many people that have actually finished their Janes!! I sadly am no where close to finishing my lovely blue and orange one. I am now a work at home mom who homeschools, so needless to say the hours to sew have been hard to find!! I do hope I can get back to it soon though, as I do really wish i could see it completed!!!

Cheers!
    Rachel

Blog Entries
    Hey Rachel, yes, your quilt will be lovely when finished, so I hope that someday you can finish it up. Its good to see you and hope you are well. Maybe you can sew a little more this summer.

Would like to join the group

I know I'm late, but I would like to join the group. Please catch me up on what you've done so far.

Blog Entries
    Hi Phylliss, Hi...there are still some who are working on the quilt and i think they started a new thread for it. You might want to join up with them. They started a new schedule and began in Jan. I think, so you would be able to catch up if you just jumped in and did a few extra per week with the extras going backwards. Have fun!!