Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: 1 August 2012 BOM pattern & directions

Blog Entries
    I am hoping to work on mine this Friday!
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanine View Post
    Have mine selected already. Yes, I was a little too eager. Hoped I would need them sometime this year!
    Oh, I can hardly wait to see what you have picked out!! It won't be to long now.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfergirl View Post
    My block won't be finished until September...been very busy and will be away for a few weeks. Everyone's blocks are all beautiful!
    Thank you Surfergirl for letting us know. Don't worry one bit about being late, as you can always catch up at any time. Have a good few weeks & check in on us when you can. Hope all is well your way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyl View Post
    I am hoping to work on mine this Friday!
    lovely..........it's so good to hear from you & we all hope that you will be able to work on your block this Friday. Can't wait to see what you are putting together, for Show & Tell!! Have fun sewing.

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Is there another thread that everyone is posting their block on? I am hoping to get to my block today.

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

Quote Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams View Post
    Is there another thread that everyone is posting their block on? I am hoping to get to my block today.
    The short answer is Yes. Each month we have 2 threads, one for the instructions and patterns and another one for the pictures. This month's thread for the pictures is called:
    1 August 2012 pictures

SulaBug, Hope it is OK to ask here about our Sept. BOM - will be you giving us any hints for September?..... I asked yesterday and had four post delected by mods... said I could not make new post. Oh well I am learning

Judy in Phx, AZ

QUOTE=SulaBug;5461011]lovely..........it's so good to hear from you & we all hope that you will be able to work on your block this Friday. Can't wait to see what you are putting together, for Show & Tell!! Have fun sewing.
    [/QUOTE]
    Here I am Lord I am here to do your will.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=judy363905;5474778]SulaBug, Hope it is OK to ask here about our Sept. BOM - will be you giving us any hints for September?..... I asked yesterday and had four post delected by mods... said I could not make new post. Oh well I am learning

Judy in Phx, AZ[QUOTE]

Good Morning Judy. Yes, it is perfectly okay to ask about hints for September!! I just posted a couple of hints on the picture thread, but I am happy to post them here too. It is time to think of warm fall color's for the September block choice, for this year. The block will be pieced with a few HST squares in it. This block will go together really quick & I am sure everyone is going to LOVE it!! Start pulling your warm fabric's.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3