Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 December 2011 House BOM picture's.

Name:  IMG_7514 (800x600).jpg
Views: 225
Size:  138.5 KBHere's all my blocks. Now just have to figure out how to put them all together! That will have to wait until after the first of the year. Will be out of town for a while to go be with my daughter and her family - she's having a baby (due on Christmas!) and I'll be busy looking after the other little ones too (age 3 and 1) Merry Christmas to everyone!

One more thing....Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who worked on making this BOM so much fun for us all! I will be looking forward to whatever the theme for the 2012 BOM is! Thanks especially to SulaBug! See you in the New Year!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KSenn View Post
    One more thing....Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who worked on making this BOM so much fun for us all! I will be looking forward to whatever the theme for the 2012 BOM is! Thanks especially to SulaBug! See you in the New Year!
    Your December block & all 12 of them together, are really wonderful!! I will be looking forward to seeing how you end up putting them together in a quilt!! I too am getting excited to start the new year's January block. This year has been so much fun & I am so glad that everyone has enjoyed it too. Now, take a little time off & get ready for 2012!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

I'm so far behind, and doubt I'll be able to finish until end on Next year! My shoulder pain still doesn't let me spend much time working on this. I'm a bit bored of using only shades of black and grey. I LOVE watching all of your beautiful and fun blocks. If I get brave to do next year's, I'll do it more like you all did.

I love most of the ideas I've read for next year. When I saw one idea for Christmas blocks, I sat down to see if I could think of 12 possible ideas. Well, in 3 minutes I had 24!! true, some were a bit iffy due to applique and embroider, but most of them I've done in cross stich, which are actually just blocks and half, quarter blocks.

Beautiful collection KSenn.

Blog Entries
    Love your blocks KSenn! Great job!

Here is my December Christmas block.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

DeeCee - ahhh. How sweet. love it!

Quote Originally Posted by hobbykat1955 View Post
    Finally have all 12 done with a few dups...I saved the castle for last and glad I did...those tiny pieces...UGH...Now I just have to come up with a fabric that will bring them all together. I think I'll offset each block with the large Barn for the middle
    Hobbykat, your blocks look wonderful all together, there going to make a lovely quilt.
    Carolyn

Quote Originally Posted by KSenn View Post
    Name:  IMG_7514 (800x600).jpg
Views: 225
Size:  138.5 KBHere's all my blocks. Now just have to figure out how to put them all together! That will have to wait until after the first of the year. Will be out of town for a while to go be with my daughter and her family - she's having a baby (due on Christmas!) and I'll be busy looking after the other little ones too (age 3 and 1) Merry Christmas to everyone!
    Well no matter how you put them together KSenn, it's going to be a lovely quilt, lovely colours too.
    Carolyn

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 ... LastLast