Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 December 2011 House BOM picture's.

Sulabug, what a great gingerbread house. Love your little additions too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbykat1955 View Post
    Sulabug...loved this theme...Hses...my imagination with each one went wild. Here's my interpetation of this mth's hse. Now I'm only behind by 2...Ohio School Hse and Castle, I'll be pondering what I can do with one of those tomorrow.
    Hobbycat, your block is awesome!! I just love what you have done with it. It looks like everyone is coming up with the greatest of great idea's for this month's block. This is just way to much fun. Thank you for sharing with all of us & I hope everyone is looking forward to the 2012 BOM. I know I am, if you have any ideas to share for a theme, be sure to let me know.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
    Hobbykat...well done! You and I have been thinking Christmas perhaps? Sulabug also?

I spent an hour dotting the snow on my block while listening to Christmas music by Kenny G and Mannheim Steamroller...was the most fun block to make yet! Still have one more block to go before done...thanks a ton Sulabug for hosting this great challenge!
    You are most welcome, I truly have enjoyed this year & it's theme. Your block also tunred out just awesome. How did you dot the little snow flakes on your block? They are so cute. Your redition of this month's block is great & I thank you for sharing with all of us. I hope you will also be joining us in 2012 for the BOM theme & if you have any requests for a theme, please let me know.

Great gingerbread house, lovely pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
    Hobbykat...well done! You and I have been thinking Christmas perhaps? Sulabug also?

I spent an hour dotting the snow on my block while listening to Christmas music by Kenny G and Mannheim Steamroller...was the most fun block to make yet! Still have one more block to go before done...thanks a ton Sulabug for hosting this great challenge!
    So cute...Can't wait to see what others come up with...

Blog Entries
    Your block is great!

Everyone's blocks are looking beautiful! Can't wait to see more and, especially, can't wait to see everyone's quilt go together. This has been a learning experience for me and a lot of fun...looking forward to 2012 BOM.
    Lynn

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbM32 View Post
    All these blocks are just wonderful, especially the gingerbread house. Would love to see all the pictures of the finished houses. Will there be a place to go for this.
    I only wish I had joined the QB in time to do the BOM houses or at least get the patterns. Looking to what's up in 2012.
    Barb......I did a search for those of us that wished we would have started this one:
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/2...ses-b1901.html
    dee fox
    cedar city ut and i am a fabricaholic & i have a few other addictions-scrap booking is right up there w/ fabric

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by craftiladi View Post
    Barb......I did a search for those of us that wished we would have started this one:
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/2...ses-b1901.html
    craftiladi............Thank you so much for taking the time to post the link to the majority of the pattern's for Barb & anyone else who might be looking for them. Everyone's help is very much appreciated!!

Love all the Christmas blocks so far. There won't be any snow in my Aussie block for Christmas though.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast