Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 1-January-2014 Block/Project of the Month direction's.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for taking this project for the year. I have been gone for a long time due to family illness, etc. I remember that you are very active on this site and an excellent quilter. So looking forward to following along this year.
    There is magic in a kind word or warm smile.

These baskets are so cute. Our quilt guild made them in Nov using a large quilt block for the bottom. I have been thinking about making my young granddaughter a fabric basket for Easter - this would be a great project to do that. I am ready! Getting several things lined up already, I see.

amh
    I have been looking for something to join into on the board, and I do believe that I've found it. I'm looking forward to this and more projects.
    Aileen
    Saskatoon SK Canada

These baskets are so cute. Our quilt guild made them in Nov using a large quilt block for the bottom. I have been thinking about making my young granddaughter a fabric basket for Easter - this would be a great project to do that. I am ready! Getting several things lined up already, I see.

SulaBug, I'm in! I've had my eye on those fabric boxes for some time now, and this will give me the incentive to finally make one.

So how will this work? We each make one and then post pictures before the end of the month?

Thanks for hosting this Sulabug. I'll join but as always I'm sure I'll fall behind.
    I already had that site & pattern bookmarked & made the little box a couple of months ago & use it as a thread catcher at quilt bee. I think this month I'll make a larger one.
    Joyce T, RN retired
    Laughter is the best medicine

Thanks for doing this! Now to find some fun fabrics!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Blog Entries
    I can't seem to find the block of the month am I not looking in the right place?
    Happy Quilting, Connie

I love these boxes. Something quick and cute after the holidays!! Thank you.
    Jana
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
    did, but people will never forget how you made them feel
    ~~Maya Angelou

I haven't been able to join any of the other BOMs or swaps or Round Robins etc. I can actually do this one! Please count me in. I cannot wait to make my first fabric box!!!
    I am too POSITIVE to be doubtful, too OPTIMISTIC to be fearful and way to DETERMINED to be defeated.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast