Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 July 2012 BOM pictures.

Tweety: Yes, it does go well. Looks great.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweety2911 View Post
    Took awhile to find a star print that would go with my batiks. Found a mottled one that I think works well.
    Attachment 346116
    Tweety..................it's just perfect!! Your batik's look awesome together & your star fabric just pulls your block together in the right way. I also had a hard time finding a star fabric & had to go buy a quarter of a yard, just to have that small piece!! Your work is very nice. Thank you for sharing with all of us.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Here's my July block.. I've had it made but hadn't seen any postings for the July BOM - well DUH, guess ya gotta subscribe to it first!! I went huntin' while ago and guess what I found - yup, the thread!! Soooo, here it is. It's neat, I can see a whole quilt made with this block.
    Jean
    Name:  July '12 Calendar Blk.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  100.3 KB

J

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
    Here's my July block.. I've had it made but hadn't seen any postings for the July BOM - well DUH, guess ya gotta subscribe to it first!! I went huntin' while ago and guess what I found - yup, the thread!! Soooo, here it is. It's neat, I can see a whole quilt made with this block.
    Jean
    Name:  July '12 Calendar Blk.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  100.3 KB

J
    Jean..........I am so glad that you found the thread for the July 2012 BOM. Your block turned out really great. I love the fabric you picked to use & the way you put your block together. I can see a whole quit made of these blocks. It would be so pretty. Thank you for sharing with all of us.

Blog Entries
    Urgodschild, Bibliostone, Tweety and Oksewnsew you guys are speedy Fabulous blocks as usual. Im still in the fabric selection mode. Im looking for that twist to make the block mine. LOL I am really looking at the scrappy aspect of this block. Im thinking that is the key to my personalizing it. The field of stars fabric is my stump-er though. So the search is still on.
    Have an awesome day!

Blog Entries
    Here is my July BOM. Normally, I would have done strictly red, white, and blue. But, I was working with some food fabrics, and couldn't resist doing this in the blueberries and watermelon.

Happy 4th of July to all! Enjoy and be safe!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Kris

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thomp116 View Post
    Here is my July BOM. Normally, I would have done strictly red, white, and blue. But, I was working with some food fabrics, and couldn't resist doing this in the blueberries and watermelon.

How cute! Love it!
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

Reminds me of some Independence Day celebrations I had as a kid. Fun! Perfect.

Smile Cajun's July Block

Hi everyone, would you believe I've been looking for the posting of the selection and kept going to the Bee thread...duh! It just dawned on me "partners" there block choices here! lol Jean I know you have to straighten me out on that but you would think since I choose the block that I would know the Thread! lol

Here is my block! Hope you all like it!

Hugs,
    Cajun
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by CajunBear; 07-03-2012 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Remove Insert

Blog Entries

OMGoodness...............how cute is your July 2012 BOM block for this month's calendar theme!! I love your fabric choices, they couldn't be cuter. That is somthing that I didn't even think about, but I love it. The idea's are really flowing this month, aren't they? Thank you so much for sharing with all of us. Very nice work!!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast