Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: 1-June-2014 Project of the Month, Microwave Fabric Bowl, Photo's.

Blog Entries

1-June-2014 Project of the Month, Microwave Fabric Bowl, Photo's.

Hi Again Everyone,

This is the thread that we will be posting our photo's for the June Project of the Month. With a RED face I have to say that my Microwave Bowl isn't finished yet, but as soon as I get it done today, I will post my picture for all to see. I hope everyone enjoys making these neat little bowls!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Looking forward to seeing everyone's bowls.

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

Blog Entries
    Hi Everyone,

Here I am with my finished Microwave Fabric Bowl!! I just love how this great pattern went together & my husband has already claimed this finished project. I am planning on making a few more for our house & then more for Christmas gifts. My Mother is in Assisted Living & I know that she could really use one. Now I can't wait to see how everyone else's turn out. I hope you are sewing right now & will be posting your photo's soon!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

SulaBug, your fabric bowl is gorgeous! Such lovely fabrics!!
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Love your choice of fabrics! I really need to get back to the sewing machine.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Love, love the plaid fabric! Especially with my favorite PURPLE! I'm dressed and ready for the party, but alas no party to go to. (I'm treating my machine to a trip to the spa - you know, maybe good cleaning, a little oil, and a tweak or two for good behavior!) We'll be ready to play in a few days.

Name:  Project.jpg
Views: 1047
Size:  155.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Stitchin View Post
    Love, love the plaid fabric! Especially with my favorite PURPLE! I'm dressed and ready for the party, but alas no party to go to. (I'm treating my machine to a trip to the spa - you know, maybe good cleaning, a little oil, and a tweak or two for good behavior!) We'll be ready to play in a few days.

Name:  Project.jpg
Views: 1047
Size:  155.4 KB
    WOW!! I really like the fabric you have chosen to make your Microwave Bowl out of. I can just about imagine it all done. Pretty-Pretty!! I hope your machine has a good time & at the Spa & returns to you soon, so you get to sewing on this month's project. We will all be waiting to see the finished product!!

Hey I'm ready for spa day! Very pretty autumn colors, they would look beautiful with the chili I'm cooking for dinner.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Can't wait to make more of these! I must admit I made these a month ago using this tute, so easy to follow. Just need more time to make more.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by deedum; 06-03-2014 at 03:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deedum View Post
    Can't wait to make more of these! I must admit I made these a month ago using this tute, so easy to follow. Just need more time to make more.
    DeeDum............your fabric bowls are wonderful. I really like your choice of fabrics that you used for them. I can just see all of us at our machines whipping these out like crazy. They are going to make neat gifts. Thank you so much for sharing yours today with all of us!!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast