Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 March 2012 BOM pictures

Anael and Nicky - thanks to both of you for your replies. I already have FF and love being able to resize in the programme. I was looking for some different patterns and didn't want to spend the $ if this book was too similar to FF.

Quote Originally Posted by Deecee View Post
    Anael and Nicky - thanks to both of you for your replies. I already have FF and love being able to resize in the programme. I was looking for some different patterns and didn't want to spend the $ if this book was too similar to FF.
    Deecee, you are welcome. The book and FF have exactly the same patterns, no more, no less.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PghPat View Post
    I am enjoying the blocks of the month. I even had my handy guy (oh, he's so handy) make me a rack to hang the blocks every month.
    Attachment 317160

Attachment 317161

First time trying to attach photo since the format change...hope I'm doing it right.
    Oh WOW!! Your Shamrock block for March is darling. I just love all of the neat fabric's that you chose to put together. They look so bright & cheery, it just makes me smile from ear to ear!! Do you plan to show them seperatly, for each month, instead of making a quilt? I thought I noticed that on your other two blocks, but I can see more of your picture with this one. Your handy guy has made you a beautiful stand. Enjoy the rest of the month looking at your beautiful block. Thank you for sharing with all of us here on the Quilting Board.
    Last edited by SulaBug; 03-04-2012 at 12:04 PM.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deecee View Post
    Deecee, you are welcome. The book and FF have exactly the same patterns, no more, no less.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweety2911 View Post
    Finished my block this morning. My mom's birthday was on St. Patty's day and this block has lots of special meaning to me!
    Look at those Beautiful Batik fabric's!! Your Shamrock block is really pretty & a lovely tribute to your Mother's Birthday. In our family we have always celebrated my parents Wedding Anniversary, so I understand how special this block is to you, too.Very nice job making it. Thank you for sharing with all of us today on the Quilting Board.

Here is my version of the March block. I decided on a 4 leaf clover, as I hear they bring good luck and I sure can use that.....Name:  IMG_0077.JPG
Views: 223
Size:  965.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sandypants View Post
    Here is my version of the March block. I decided on a 4 leaf clover, as I hear they bring good luck and I sure can use that.....Name:  IMG_0077.JPG
Views: 223
Size:  965.3 KB
    Here's another great Shamrock block for March!! I love how you made your clover a four leaf clover, surrounding it with the smaller three leaf clover's. Very imaginative!! Your button, in the center, really adds that special touch to your Shamrock. I see you have bound your block too. Will you be displaying yours seperatly, instead of making a quilt? I am so proud of everyone's blocks, I just love to see everyone's imagination's bloom. Thank you for sharing with all of us today.

Thanks for nice comments. I am using these blocks as a calendar, instead of putting them in a quilt. That way I can see and enjoy a new one every month. I have never done a BOM before and I am truly enjoying it. Hope to do more.

Sandypants, I love it! I like the button, the embroidery and the creativity. These BOM can be addictive, huh?
    Andii

Here's me block.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast