Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 November 2012 BOM block picture's.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by labeelady View Post
    Mine is done, but I could have done something with the feet. Oh well. It was a learning experience. I used Wonder Under to fuse the pieces to the background.
    labeelady...........What a gorgeous Turkey block for the November 2012 BOM choice. The fabrics you have put together are really pretty. They just "POP"!! The feet look fine to me, but if you aren't satisfied, you can always add to them later on. Thank you for sharing your lovely block with all of us today.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Jeanine! I knew when I saw that fabric in the store that I'd have a use for it some day!
    Pat H
    Carencro LA

I love needle turn applique and do it a lot, but I decided to jump in and do a raw-edge machine thingy...well my turkey is skinny and funny looking but he stays in my calendar quilt anyway! Just because he was so much fun to do and was my first machine applique!! Bless his funky little heart.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by missgigglewings View Post
    I love needle turn applique and do it a lot, but I decided to jump in and do a raw-edge machine thingy...well my turkey is skinny and funny looking but he stays in my calendar quilt anyway! Just because he was so much fun to do and was my first machine applique!! Bless his funky little heart.....
    missgigglewings..................He is absolutely darling & will be a treasured addition to your Calendar theme BOM for 2012!! You have done a great job & the fabric's are lovely. I think he is a winner for sure. Thank you for sharing with all of us today!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

labeelady, Love your block! If you want to accent his feet a little more you could outline them in black or dark brown.
    Joyce T, RN retired
    Laughter is the best medicine

Missgigglewings, he is a very cute funky chicken- oops, turkey. LOL
    Joyce T, RN retired
    Laughter is the best medicine

This block has been a fun one to look at,as everyone posts. They are just too cute.Mary
    Mary

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by missgigglewings View Post

Now that's a smug little turkey. Too small for anyone to want for Thanksgiving. He will survive and make you smile every time you look at him.
    Diana

Blog Entries
    Lots of fun looking turkeys ladies.. Im still stuck on Octobers block. I have been working on gifts for Christmas. Need to take a day and get October and November done. I'd like to say time to get busy..lol but I have been busy. This quilt is so close to being done so I need to stay on top of it..
    Have an awesome day!

Judy-

How do I order one!?!? Love it!

Traci

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast