Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 199 of 278 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 198 199 200 209 249 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2778

Thread: 2012-2013 Dear Jane Stickle 2d Cyber Party Pictures and Discussion

Great fabric, pewa88, and the applique looks perfect!

Hello, all of you Janiacs! I have a problem...hopefully someone can save me.

I started my DJ in Jan 2010, and worked diligently for a year, then put it aside...well, I am back at it, all excited to finish. In the meantime, I have sort of forgotten how to paper piece. I had used "AMMA'S Tutorial" that was recommended, (back on page 186, Jan 4th 2010)....this would be in the Jane Stickle Cyber Block Party 2010-2011 forum thread)I had hoped to get a quick refresher by watching that again.....but for the life of me cannot get the thing to come up for viewing. Wondered if any of you gals are familiar with this video and could send me a link to that......loving you forever!!!!!

the link provided in the posting on quilting board sends me to patchpieces.com, but I cannot see a video there. Am I blind?

If not, do you know of another tutorial online that is like that one? There are alot of different ways to do this...who knew!

All help appreciated.
    mary

Quote Originally Posted by pewa88 View Post
    Making progress. Have decided to go block by block so I can do rows in order. A plan that hopefully will keep me moving this project along. My blocks are not perfect but acceptable to me. Row B is now finished.
    Your blocks look great!
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

mary, i found this one that 'amma' did, hope this kinda helps

Quote Originally Posted by maryb.43 View Post
    Hello, all of you Janiacs! I have a problem...hopefully someone can save me.

I started my DJ in Jan 2010, and worked diligently for a year, then put it aside...well, I am back at it, all excited to finish. In the meantime, I have sort of forgotten how to paper piece. I had used "AMMA'S Tutorial" that was recommended, (back on page 186, Jan 4th 2010)....this would be in the Jane Stickle Cyber Block Party 2010-2011 forum thread)I had hoped to get a quick refresher by watching that again.....but for the life of me cannot get the thing to come up for viewing. Wondered if any of you gals are familiar with this video and could send me a link to that......loving you forever!!!!!

the link provided in the posting on quilting board sends me to patchpieces.com, but I cannot see a video there. Am I blind?

If not, do you know of another tutorial online that is like that one? There are alot of different ways to do this...who knew!

All help appreciated.
    Jacquie xxxxx

Quilters aren't greedy, they're just materialistic.

Jacquie, Did you give the link?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquie View Post
    mary, i found this one that 'amma' did, hope this kinda helps
    this is the link to what amma posted Paper Piecing Tutorial
    unfortunately, the link is no longer valid. i went to the patchpieces website and could not find a paper piecing tutorial there
    Nancy in western NY

Blog Entries
    maryb... were you using the sew through the paper method or the fold back method for your paper piecing?
    Nancy in western NY

I found this on the board when I did a search.
    Paper Piecing Tutorial
    Trisha
    Happy Quilting

When I want a video demo of anything I always google "you tube xxx" I googled "you tube paper piecing tutorial" and found several here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgr5JMxNfow
    if for some reason it doesn't come up, just copy and past my search into your search engine.
    Gus

Hi, Nancy in Minn. from Mary in Wisc......I used the stitch thru the paper method.
    I will give a look to the other suggested sites also.
    mary

Page 199 of 278 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 198 199 200 209 249 ... LastLast