Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 250 of 278 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 249 250 251 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2778

Thread: 2012-2013 Dear Jane Stickle 2d Cyber Party Pictures and Discussion

WOW -- Katybob that is FAB - U - LOUS !!!!! Congratulations - you must be so thrilled and proud of your accomplishment - wonderful.

Another wow from me katybob. Beautiful!! Congratulations. Ladies thanks so much for the encouragement from this forum that I can do this, and hopefully finish it while I am able.
    Trisha
    Happy Quilting

Katybob, I gasped when the picture showed up on my screen!!! Amazing. If we pool our money and come up with $6,800 will we be able to pry it out of your hands??

Blog Entries
    WOW! WOW! WOW!
    I love it! It's Amazing and wonderful! Congrats, katybob!
    I'm doing the "happy dance" for you!
    A big hug!

Blog Entries
    WOW! While in my country would be many $$$$$$, I couldn't ever sell that I am making!
    Only by reason of force majeure... I could think of it. Thanks for the link, is good to know.
    A hug!

Blog Entries
    Hello ladies!
    As all of you are? I hope that very well!
    I calculate that enjoying the summer, while I me still "frozen" with my winter!
    Jajajaja!
    I could do 4 blocks new, according to my personal week 31, so I show them the corresponding photos. I hope they will be of your liking and thanks for looking!
    I hope to continue step by step to be able to have in my hands the finished quilt!
    I wish you a beautiful week!
    Attached Images Attached Images              

Thank you, Gladys. Beautiful blocks! I'm glad you're working on your DJ again -- I've missed seeing them.

Katybob!!!! Amazingly awesome!!! and I'm green - you're done!! I've abandoned Jane soooooo long Got to get the show quilts ready - but having fun doing so at least

Gladys - can't wait to see your quilt done - your sewing skill and your color choices are beautiful as well

here are two of my tops - have to add more cars to 'All Around the Town' [Sue Garman pattern] but otherwise both ready for me to quilt - hopefully next week...Name:  innerlight.jpeg
Views: 141
Size:  101.6 KBName:  all around town 2.jpeg
Views: 148
Size:  144.7 KBunfortunately the colors dont show up that well in the photos - much more vibrant in person, particularly the inner light one [pattern is Deb Karasik's]

Lovely blocks Gladys - as always --- and very nice tops Gus.
    Well just to let you know how far I have got with my sashing -- just got rows L and M to do ! Then I will start with the triangles. I got to L10 - Nan's Naiad - and realized it needed re - doing - I just wasn't happy with it. Well --- it took me TWO days to do it again - I guess it must be one of the MOST hardest blocks - I wasn't best pleased I can tell you - anyway - here it is !
    Take care all - very quiet here of late !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by GV09 View Post
    Hello ladies!
    As all of you are? I hope that very well!
    I calculate that enjoying the summer, while I me still "frozen" with my winter!
    Jajajaja!
    I could do 4 blocks new, according to my personal week 31, so I show them the corresponding photos. I hope they will be of your liking and thanks for looking!
    I hope to continue step by step to be able to have in my hands the finished quilt!
    I wish you a beautiful week!
    Gladys, I really enjoy looking at your work. You are really good. I have the same fabric that you show in your last few blocks but I don't have it in all the colors that you are using. I'm surprised that it is available in South America, or, did you order it online from the US. I have it in several shades of green and blue. Keep up the good work and keep posting your progress.

Page 250 of 278 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 249 250 251 260 ... LastLast