Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 108 of 278 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 107 108 109 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2773

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

I have been stalking you all. I don't have the book yet, but I gotta get it! You all are SO creative and have inspired me to get going! One question: Would these stars look good in Civil War reproduction fabric?
    Faith is not about everything turning out OK; Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out.
    Renee

Welcome, please join us. I honestly believe these stars would look good in any fabric.

Quote Originally Posted by gzuslivz View Post
    I have been stalking you all. I don't have the book yet, but I gotta get it! You all are SO creative and have inspired me to get going! One question: Would these stars look good in Civil War reproduction fabric?

Poker D I agree - I think these stars would look GREAT in Civil War repro fabrics. Renee are you a fan of Civil War fabrics? Have you been to the store Momma Made It in Chehalis? (I think it is in Chehalis...) Great selection of CW repro fabrics there.

Great looking blocks ladies!

I could absolutely kick myself - my baby took a two and a half hour nap yesterday and I did not spend it sewing! What a waste!!!
    Sheila N.

When Thomas Edison invented the light bulb, he tried over 2000 experiments before he got it to work. A young reporter asked him how it felt to fail so many times. He said, "I never failed once. I invented the light bulb. It just happened to be a 2000 step process."

Delaware

WOOHOO!!! Delaware catches me up! Sorry about the glare.... I'll do Florida tomorrow and post my sets Sunday.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Congrats Sheri for catching up and congrats again for a wonderful block. Can't wait to see your set.

Quote Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
    WOOHOO!!! Delaware catches me up! Sorry about the glare.... I'll do Florida tomorrow and post my sets Sunday.

Looking good ladies (and gents?)! I am still on the injured list. sigh... I will have lots to catch up on. But it will be fun then. Keep up the great work. There are going to be some wonderful quilts when we are all done.

Blog Entries
    klgreene, I just loved your Delaware. I was just looking back through the recent posts and noticed how the dark green center swirls arounds. Neat affect [effect?? ]

SheriR, Very cool fancy cutting on Colorado. And Delaware too.

Iwillquilt, I forgot you're hurt. Heal, baby, heal.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
    There you go again with those fussy cuts, lol. Nice block! It's good to know my block for FL is done. I'm quilting on my longarm today. Have a happy day everyone.

i so look forward to sunday rolling around & getting to make, photograph, post- then see all of the spectacular stars being made! every week it's another (WOW) week!
    Florida doesn't look tooooooo bad---some pretty small pieces though. i will (try to remember) to lay all 9 out & take a pic this week so i (and all of us) can see how they are looking together
    it is now the highlight of my weekends- we are going on vacation in May and i am already kind of (worried) about missing a sunday---of course i don't have to - i can make my block before we leave & see everyone's when we get back home- but it just won't be the same----i shall say....someone has created a 'monster' hostessing this challenge
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy

Florida Star

Here it is Sunday again. Isn't this fun? And all of you do such wonder work! Carol would be proud...............
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 108 of 278 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 107 108 109 118 158 208 ... LastLast