Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 136 of 278 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 135 136 137 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2773

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Blog Entries
    I'm still trying to catch up. Here are my Arkansas, Arizona, Hawaii, and Alaska.
    Attachment 321186

On to Idaho and California.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

FLQ
    Ckcowl - love these blocks! You've inspired me. I have the book...maybe I can catch up

Finally...finally...finally got the Georgia finished up.

I do payroll at work (one of many tasks) and we have had a system processing changeover ---arghhhhh---- messing with 200 people's payroll is NOT a fun switch! Talk about people getting testy...lucky for me, I was one of the few that actually knew what was going on so everyone else stayed in the dark and will never know about the trials and tribulations that it took to get them paid on the 15th...but my boss said I was "awesome", lol. Guess that was because his direct deposit went into his account.

So without further ado and sticking with the mainly 30's theme ....here's Georgia!
    Name:  Georgia - 3-19-12.JPG
Views: 172
Size:  111.5 KB
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moonwork42029 View Post
    Finally...finally...finally got the Georgia finished up.

I do payroll at work (one of many tasks) and we have had a system processing changeover ---arghhhhh---- messing with 200 people's payroll is NOT a fun switch! Talk about people getting testy...lucky for me, I was one of the few that actually knew what was going on so everyone else stayed in the dark and will never know about the trials and tribulations that it took to get them paid on the 15th...but my boss said I was "awesome", lol. Guess that was because his direct deposit went into his account.

So without further ado and sticking with the mainly 30's theme ....here's Georgia!
    Name:  Georgia - 3-19-12.JPG
Views: 172
Size:  111.5 KB
    Pretty block! I love your 30's theme!

Blog Entries
    Good morning, ladies. One of the best things about this thread is the wonderful color combinations I see in the blocks. It is such fun to see everyone's beautiful results.

More beautiful blocks ladies.

I'm enjoying all the colors and different fabrics. There are some really nice blocks being done and you should all be very proud of your blocks - this project is going to generate some really stunning quilts! Great work everyone!!
    Sheila N.

When Thomas Edison invented the light bulb, he tried over 2000 experiments before he got it to work. A young reporter asked him how it felt to fail so many times. He said, "I never failed once. I invented the light bulb. It just happened to be a 2000 step process."

Blog Entries
    Vintagemotif, Very nice fussy cutting on your Hawaii block.

Blog Entries
    I love all of the blocks. It is amazing how wonderful they all look. They are all so different. Everyones colors are so pretty

Quote Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
    There is a fabric I have been lusting after for weeks. My LQS used it in a quilt and is out of it. It is a fabric from 2 years ago. I wanted it for my sashing in my star quilt. I have been searching the internet for 2 weeks for it. I finally found it and it arrived today. It is perfect. Once I get a certain fabric in my head nothing else will do.
    So I can't stand not knowing....let's see a photo of the fabric!

I'm thinking about piecing the sashing using the fabrics that were used on the different blocks. Another option is finding a batik that picks up the colors of the blocks (this may be hard to do because of all the different colors used in the blocks). What do you all think? Any ideas/suggestions?
    Patricia Faye

Page 136 of 278 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 135 136 137 146 186 236 ... LastLast