Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 140 of 278 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 139 140 141 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2773

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Love everyone's blocks! It is amazing that the same block looks so different depending on the fabric used!
    Patricia Faye

Illinois

Here is my block for the week. As I watch the snow come down, I know the next block will get done quickly. My goodness, trying to do an attachment on here is like trying to get on the freeway at go home time.......
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OK vacation is over, princess just left...with her babies..(how rude!!). Now it's time to play catchup... My only problem...sewing machine is still getting her checkup. So guess what I did... Some of you know my paper piecing disasters, you'll be very proud of me, I finely watched Carol's How To CD!!! Now that I know what I'm doing tomorrow I will get my machine and I can start where I left off!! OH YEAH, I also cut my book up. Yes I did, just like some of y'all have. Rotary cut each page at the binding and put it all in a folder. I'm set, I'll spend some time today picking fabrics and cutting my pieces for my next bunch of stars. Next stop...GEORGIA!

You are all such great inspirations. So many beautiful stars, I can't wait to get to work!
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Illinois

Here's my Illinois. I might be gone a couple weeks,but I'll catch up. I have a few things that just have to be done. All this stuff in interfering with my quilting. But I'll be keeping an eye on you. If I'm lucky I can try and sneek a block in, but I'm not dropping out, will just have to catch up a little. And as usual you all have beautiful blocks. I love seeing all the same blocks in different colors and fabrics. Keep sewing

Opps almost forgot the picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Last edited by klgreene; 03-25-2012 at 11:24 AM. Reason: adding picture
    "Impossible is an opinion, not a fact" Cameron Clapp

http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...47687D2C18.png

Hope I only have one picture of Illinois coming thru. Trying to get this done to quickly and making to many mistake. If I have two pictures, the other was a block I made for a swap a year or so ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ahhhhhh...One of Rhonda's blocks. Both are very nice. Hurry back Katie. We will miss you and your beautiful blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
    Hope I only have one picture of Illinois coming thru. Trying to get this done to quickly and making to many mistake. If I have two pictures, the other was a block I made for a swap a year or so ago.

Quote Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
    Your block is beautiful!
    Patricia Faye

You are right, one of Rhonda's blocks, I've done almost every blocks she designed. I'm going to be here at home, just have a bazillion things I have to get done. I usually like to sew the entire block at one time but may have to break down and just do a quarter a day and then I can keep up. And I don't work outside the home....I have no idea how all you girls that do work do it.

Wow! I enjoy looking at these the way I enjoy watching hang gliders at the beach. Awed and amazed and not at all tempted to try it myself!

Here are 5 more of my blocks. Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts & Michigan. Some of these work up faster than others, but I love them all! Name:  DSC00774.JPG
Views: 143
Size:  1.28 MB
    Patricia Faye

Page 140 of 278 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 139 140 141 150 190 240 ... LastLast