Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 145 of 278 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 144 145 146 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2773

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Faye View Post
    Hello Mona Lisa,

I wasn't sure if your message was for me, but I'll respond to it since I complete about 4-6 of the Star blocks a week depending on what other things I have going on. So I am probably way ahead of most of the members of this post.

I'm retired (2 yrs now) and have time to enjoy the things I love doing. PP is my new love or is it an obsession? I want to finish these Star blocks so I can put them together for a quilt for my bed. I find it very relaxing to do these blocks. I also participate in a Round Robin, 2 BOM at my local quilt store and 2 BOM online, in addition to working in my vegetable garden and with my roses (I have about 15 different rose bushes). I also do volunteer indexing of records for 2 online family tree sites. So I guess you can say, I like to stay busy.

I hope no one is upset or offended by my posting my completed blocks because that isn't my intent. I only want to share what I have completed.
    I'm not offended just curious. I say GOOD for you. I have recently
    become a widow and I need to get back into a routine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mona Lisa 2011 View Post
    I'm not offended just curious. I say GOOD for you. I have recently
    become a widow and I need to get back into a routine.

Thank you for responding. So sorry for your loss. I hope things go well for you. I'm sure you have the love & support of your family & friends, but you also have that with this group. Keeping you in my prayers.
    Patricia Faye

Boy, Patricia Faye -- I'm thinking of begging for some southern hospitality and send you my blocks to catch me up....Work has been overwhelming lately and I am drained when I come home so my blocks have sat on the table collecting dust bunnies. Since they are for "me" I guess there's no time crunch and they'll get done when I get to them.

I really enjoy seeing all the blocks -- it's a nice highlight of the day
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

moonwork42029, I worked over 30 yrs in the financial industry & had little time for me, so I completely understand about being drained after a day at work. I have LOTS of ME TIME now. Look what you have to look forward to!

Here are the blocks I completed this week:
    (Row 1) Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri (Row 2) Montana, Nebraska, Nevada

My favorite is Minnesota.

Name:  DSC00776.JPG
Views: 127
Size:  1.71 MB
    Patricia Faye

Minnesota is nice, but my other favorite is Nebraska. Good work!

Blog Entries
    You all are doing fabulously beautiful work! Thank you for sharing.

Is it Sunday yet? It's great fun watching your progress.
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

well i finally finished my Illinois block---so i can start my Indiana in the morning- it was a busy week- but decided i really didn't want to fall behind so put that first today
    far from perfect- took it apart 3 times & decided i'm making it worse---so it is what it is.
    it's the first one of my (grouping) that is red/white & blue- i really like this one- wish i had done a better job of it...anyhow- it's done- moving forward
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy
    Colleen's custom quilting; longarm services and custom quilt commissions.

I think it is a wonderful color combination.

Quote Originally Posted by ckcowl View Post
    well i finally finished my Illinois block---so i can start my Indiana in the morning- it was a busy week- but decided i really didn't want to fall behind so put that first today
    far from perfect- took it apart 3 times & decided i'm making it worse---so it is what it is.
    it's the first one of my (grouping) that is red/white & blue- i really like this one- wish i had done a better job of it...anyhow- it's done- moving forward

Quote Originally Posted by Fraew View Post
    You all are doing fabulously beautiful work! Thank you for sharing.

Is it Sunday yet? It's great fun watching your progress.

Oh, my goodness! My week has been all turned around & for some reason I thought today was Sunday. Now to get back on track. Have a great weekend everyone!
    Patricia Faye

Quote Originally Posted by ckcowl View Post
    I love your colors & you did do a good job on it. I struggled with the Illinois block too. Some of the blocks are more challenging than others : )
    Patricia Faye

Page 145 of 278 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 144 145 146 155 195 245 ... LastLast