Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 157 of 278 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 156 157 158 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2773

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Deb, don't worry. Return when you can. We will be here for awhile.

Blog Entries
    I am really getting the itch to start putting my blocks together. But I want to wait to see what everyone else is going to do. I just can't decide on black white or cream. Has anyone started putting theres together? Post pics if you have.
    Patrice

Blog Entries
    I have Iowa finished but haven't posted it. I haven't started Kansas. I have been extremely busy lately. I have a baby quilt that has to be finished by Sunday for the shower. I have made the mistake of letting people I work with know I sew and have been doing alterations on several prom dresses and an entire wedding party. I does pay well but it interrups what I want to do. THe LQS has been bugging m to teach a paper piecing class and a Spicy spiral table runner class. I have never taught a class. Not sure how I feel about this. I will have to decide soon as they will be putting out their schedule of their summer classes soon. Anyone on here teach classes. How do you like it? Oh well I need to go to bed. 5:15 seems to be coming earlier and earlier every morning.

Don't ask me not so meanmom. I am a horrible teacher. But good luck to you.

Blog Entries
    Here it is Friday afternoon and I've not even looked at Kentucky. So guess what I shall be doing Saturday...

And I am sure it will turn out beautiful.

Blog Entries
    meanmom, I teach classes at my local LQS and I enjoy it. Be organized and not to many students at once and you will do great. It is not hard, I make samples for each of the steps in the process and have a completed to show and it helps in keeping things going. Worth doing.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Quiltermomma thanks for the info. I am going to the LQS this morning to talk to them about what exactly they have in mind and the details. I do have a sample made but not all of the steps. I will make up my mind after talking to them. They want me to do a spicy spiral table runner, paper piecing and possible a bag (professional tote). I was surprised to hear that none of the employees at this LQS know how to paper piece. They all want me to teach them too. I do love paper piecing. I am heading there as soon as they open at 10:00. Right now I need to get to work on a baby quilt I need by tomorrow morning for a shower. I need to finish the binding, label and have a little bit of quilting to do. There is a big frog in the corner and I haven't decided how he needs to be quilted yet.

Kentucky Star

Here is my Kentucky Star.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Does anyone besides me think that Sundays keep coming faster and faster. Here is my KY. Of all the stars so far this is the one I think I could make a whole quilt of. This might be my favorite of MY blocks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 157 of 278 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 156 157 158 167 207 257 ... LastLast