Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 159 of 278 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 158 159 160 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2773

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

[Moonwork42029...
    I couldn't help but read where you're from "Possum Trot" KY. I'm just half a mile from "Possum Creek" TN! Actually it's the name of the creek in Soddy Daisy....yeah I know. We get a lot of laughs with these names!!
    Thank You Lord for answering my prayers, in this I am truely blessed!

Quiltermomma and momma k, welcome, you'll love it here, and the stars are so much fun to make and especially to see what others make.
    My soul is fed with needle and thread

He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. ~Roy L. Smith

oh i love (of course every week) the new stars today! i need to get into the sewing room and make mine- after breakfast i went in to quilt a customer quilt---usually i start my sunday with my star---this week i felt the need to get going on the quilt first---but now that i am to the middle & taking a break i really want to go make my star! i Love pokerDiva's ( i love them all) but her's really appeals to me this week
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy
    Colleen's custom quilting; longarm services and custom quilt commissions.

Thank you PaintmeJudy! I just printed my Kansas block, soooo...we'll see what I can do!! I'll post a pic when finished!
    Thank You Lord for answering my prayers, in this I am truely blessed!

Good morning everyone! Here are the 6 blocks I completed last week. Only 10 left to complete & then I'll begin working on putting it together. I'm still thinking about what to do about the sashing.

Row 1: Ohio, Oklahoma & Oregon (Ohio & Oregon are my favorites)
    Row 2: Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, & South Dakota

Name:  DSC00826.JPG
Views: 155
Size:  1.69 MB
    Patricia Faye

Blog Entries
    Beautiful blocks everyone!

@MommaK and QuilterMomma - Yes! Just what I needed...some new buddies to get started with. I'm in too on the start where we are and catch up as we can. Yeah!

@Sherri - Come on...play catch up with us.
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Blog Entries
    So pretty, ladies!!!! I have my fabrics picked out. I hope to get mine done this afternoon.

ok- went in & made my star after lunch- before the Tigers game started I didn't want to take a chance of getting behind-so here it is & have to say...
    Patricia Faye----your blocks are Wonderful! my favorite (so far) out of all of them is the Ohio Star- and yours certainly does not let me down! i have made that star over & over many times over the years---i love that star!
    great job! i look forward to seeing your quilt come together!
    are you making the 6 alternate blocks too? that's my plan to make 56 so i can put it together 7 across-8 down.
    anyhow- beautiful!
    here's my Kentucky-Name:  april 14_1074.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  718.8 KB
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy
    Colleen's custom quilting; longarm services and custom quilt commissions.

Blog Entries
    Welcome MommaK and Quiltermomma. Don't pressure yourselves to catch up. This is a fun group. MommaK I just saw you in another group I am a member of. Welcome there too. Wow the blocks are so beautiful again this week. I am now 2 weeks behind. Pokerdiva the center of yours almost looks like it is going to pop off of the screen. I hope to catch up soon. I finished a baby quilt this morning at 1:00 AM that was for a shower today and need to have another one finished by May 18th. I have fabric that is all that is finished. As soon as I work out the design I will start. I am going to try to take a day off of work this week to play catch up with things. I agree the Sundays keep coming faster and faster.
    The LQS has been bugging me to teach a class for a while. I caved yesterday and am teaching a class for the spicy spiral table runner In June and a paper piecing class sometime this summer, pattern and project still to be determined. I have never taught a class before. Hope it goes ok. We scheduled my class the day that my favorite teacher works in case I tun into a problem.
    Well off to my sewing room to figure out the design of the baby quilt. Happy sewing to everyone.
    Pat

Ladies, ladies, all beautiful stars this week. They seem to just get better and better.

Page 159 of 278 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 158 159 160 169 209 259 ... LastLast