Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 204 of 278 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 203 204 205 214 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2773

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

here's my New Hampshire- took me a while to get it done- but it turned out good- so was worth the time spent
    even my center points matched.Name:  newhampshire s29_27.JPG
Views: 204
Size:  730.9 KB
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy

New Hampshire

Here is my New Hampshire. I think this is the right week. I've done a couple ahead because I'm going to be gone two weeks in August. If I can't make another two before I leave, then I'll have to play catch up when I get back. But here is my New Hampshire for this week. And I'm better at PP than I am at cropping my pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by klgreene; 07-15-2012 at 09:45 AM. Reason: add something
    "Impossible is an opinion, not a fact" Cameron Clapp

http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...47687D2C18.png

Ck and Katie, love your blocks. CK, really like that blue and Katie the black you put in the center just sets it off.

Ditto to what Poker Diva said!
    Patricia Faye

Blog Entries
    Wow such pretty blocks again. I can't wait to get caught up.

Whoa ladies, I have been away for a while, not having set foot in my sewing room in months. Looking at all the beautiful blocks you have made and I am so impressed! I wish I could say for sure when I will be back in the sewing room, but I have kids home for the summer, am working my paper route, and have joined a gym and going there 6 days a week. I am working with a personal trainer to get myself back into shape and it is a pretty major undertaking! Luckily I am making progress, lost over 30 pounds so far and many inches, but it leaves little time or energy for sewing.

I may be in spectator mode for a while, but I have not forgotten you and I will not stop at whatever C State I left off on - I promise!

Nicky enjoy Paris, I'll be home green with envy too. What a great trip.

Miss you all and keep those gorgeous blocks a'comin'!
    Sheila N.

When Thomas Edison invented the light bulb, he tried over 2000 experiments before he got it to work. A young reporter asked him how it felt to fail so many times. He said, "I never failed once. I invented the light bulb. It just happened to be a 2000 step process."

Mad Mimm, I am so proud of you. What a job. Makes me tired just thinking about it. Get back to sewing when you can but I can certainly understand why you are behind. I would rather see behind than given up.

MadMimm...congratulations and taking care of your health is top priority. The healthier you are the longer you will live to do more sewing. Keep up the good work.
    "Impossible is an opinion, not a fact" Cameron Clapp

http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...47687D2C18.png

Blog Entries
    I have been thinking of trying out a personal trainer for a while. I don't seem to be making progress like I think I should based on what I have been doing. I will have to look in to it. MadMim congratulations on your great loss. Keep up the good work.

Blog Entries
    I just finished making Minnesota, Montana and Nevada. I also laid out all of my blocks I have finished and took a picture. I thought i had my problem figured out but I still can't get the pictures onto my computer. I can't figure out the problem. Hopefully my son in law can help me. They will be home from vacation in a few days.

Page 204 of 278 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 203 204 205 214 254 ... LastLast