Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 209 of 278 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 208 209 210 219 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2773

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Here is my #32 New York.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow, Nicky. Your block just pops. You sure can put fabrics together. Sorry about your toy hauler. What kind of toy do you haul? We were camping last week on the Dechutes. Beautiful during the day but cold cold cold at night. Luckily we have heat in the trailer. Turned that sucker on every morning. Better than having to get up and build a fire. LOL. Can you tell I am getting old?

here are all my blocks so far put on the design wall the way I will set them when doneName:  bow blocks so far.JPG
Views: 182
Size:  71.0 KB
    Fabaddict

Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva View Post
    Wow, Nicky. Your block just pops. You sure can put fabrics together. Sorry about your toy hauler. What kind of toy do you haul? We were camping last week on the Dechutes. Beautiful during the day but cold cold cold at night. Luckily we have heat in the trailer. Turned that sucker on every morning. Better than having to get up and build a fire. LOL. Can you tell I am getting old?
    We were hauling two of our Harleys. The toy hauler having problems is our bad karma for not riding the bikes to Sturgis...

Quote Originally Posted by Fabaddict View Post
    here are all my blocks so far put on the design wall the way I will set them when doneName:  bow blocks so far.JPG
Views: 182
Size:  71.0 KB
    Very nice! I l have mine on the design wall too, and it's getting pretty full.

as always the new -New York blocks are coming fabulous!
    i just got home from Detroit & need a nap- have the pattern/papers out on the cutting table along with my stack of star fabrics- but i'm going to shut down the computer- grab a blankie (yup- only 68 degrees here today) and nap for a while in front of the tigers game...maybe i'll go in & sew later- maybe i'll wait till tomorrow- it was a very crazy/busy week at work-with too much over time- then the night in a nice hotel in Detroit- with noisy- partying people in the hall all night- up at 7am-showered & headed home- i am whooped! but had to come in & look at the ones done so far
    maybe when i get mine done there will be a few more for me to check out
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy

Ck, sorry but I am a White Sox fan. Hubby just yelled that the Tigers won their game. Can't have that. Stop it!!!!
    Nicky, Harleys? Jeez. Fabaddict, that is going to be some quilt. Lookin good.

Yes, Harleys. I have two and my husband has about five, at last count. Here is me on one of mine. This is off topic, but I will delete it after you see it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nicky, please don't delete it. Let everybody see it. I think it is just great. Also nice to put a face to a name. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva View Post
    Nicky, please don't delete it. Let everybody see it. I think it is just great. Also nice to put a face to a name. Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you, Florence!

Page 209 of 278 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 208 209 210 219 259 ... LastLast