Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 209 of 278 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 208 209 210 219 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2773

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

  1. #2081
    Senior Member nickylsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Waldport, OR
    Posts
    825
    Here is my #32 New York.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2082
    Super Member PokerDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,959
    Wow, Nicky. Your block just pops. You sure can put fabrics together. Sorry about your toy hauler. What kind of toy do you haul? We were camping last week on the Dechutes. Beautiful during the day but cold cold cold at night. Luckily we have heat in the trailer. Turned that sucker on every morning. Better than having to get up and build a fire. LOL. Can you tell I am getting old?

  3. #2083
    Super Member Fabaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,504
    here are all my blocks so far put on the design wall the way I will set them when doneName:  bow blocks so far.JPG
Views: 182
Size:  71.0 KB
    Fabaddict

  4. #2084
    Senior Member nickylsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Waldport, OR
    Posts
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva View Post
    Wow, Nicky. Your block just pops. You sure can put fabrics together. Sorry about your toy hauler. What kind of toy do you haul? We were camping last week on the Dechutes. Beautiful during the day but cold cold cold at night. Luckily we have heat in the trailer. Turned that sucker on every morning. Better than having to get up and build a fire. LOL. Can you tell I am getting old?
    We were hauling two of our Harleys. The toy hauler having problems is our bad karma for not riding the bikes to Sturgis...

  5. #2085
    Senior Member nickylsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Waldport, OR
    Posts
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabaddict View Post
    here are all my blocks so far put on the design wall the way I will set them when doneName:  bow blocks so far.JPG
Views: 182
Size:  71.0 KB
    Very nice! I l have mine on the design wall too, and it's getting pretty full.

  6. #2086
    Super Member ckcowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    9,318
    as always the new -New York blocks are coming fabulous!
    i just got home from Detroit & need a nap- have the pattern/papers out on the cutting table along with my stack of star fabrics- but i'm going to shut down the computer- grab a blankie (yup- only 68 degrees here today) and nap for a while in front of the tigers game...maybe i'll go in & sew later- maybe i'll wait till tomorrow- it was a very crazy/busy week at work-with too much over time- then the night in a nice hotel in Detroit- with noisy- partying people in the hall all night- up at 7am-showered & headed home- i am whooped! but had to come in & look at the ones done so far
    maybe when i get mine done there will be a few more for me to check out
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy

  7. #2087
    Super Member PokerDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,959
    Ck, sorry but I am a White Sox fan. Hubby just yelled that the Tigers won their game. Can't have that. Stop it!!!!
    Nicky, Harleys? Jeez. Fabaddict, that is going to be some quilt. Lookin good.

  8. #2088
    Senior Member nickylsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Waldport, OR
    Posts
    825
    Yes, Harleys. I have two and my husband has about five, at last count. Here is me on one of mine. This is off topic, but I will delete it after you see it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #2089
    Super Member PokerDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,959
    Nicky, please don't delete it. Let everybody see it. I think it is just great. Also nice to put a face to a name. Thanks for sharing.

  10. #2090
    Senior Member nickylsf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Waldport, OR
    Posts
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva View Post
    Nicky, please don't delete it. Let everybody see it. I think it is just great. Also nice to put a face to a name. Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you, Florence!

Page 209 of 278 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 208 209 210 219 259 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.