Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 223 of 278 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 222 223 224 233 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2773

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

I don't know what happened but I had to log in just now. Anyway thanks all. I was wondering if we were going to get more pics but I see Colleen has made it. Colleen, your blue really pops but your starry fabric kind of gets lost. Really it is still pretty though. Well go wonderful with the rest of your blocks.

Rhode Island

is it just me or has a lot of folks dropped out of sight here? There doesn't seem to be as many blocks being posted...........
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow Monalisa, your RI is out of sight. I think that the summer got some people behind. Hoping they will rejoin us when the weather turns bad again.

Blog Entries
    PokerDiva, that one might be my favorite so far with your focus fabric. CK, that turquoise sure makes your star pop. MonaLise, Very striking RI. Here's another Pennsylvania.
    Name:  Pennsylvania reduced.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  265.6 KB

Elton John. Philadelphia Freedom. Ah, weren't we young?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhJHL34DiBY

Quote Originally Posted by Mona Lisa 2011 View Post
    is it just me or has a lot of folks dropped out of sight here? There doesn't seem to be as many blocks being posted...........
    I'm a MIA, I went on vacation for two weeks in August, came home and ripped out carpeting in the first bedroom, so the house was worse than if a tornado hit, so no sewing. Finally got the new floors in, and my sewing/computer/play room is done, but I have so many BOM's that I'm working on, so I have 4 more BOM's and 2 table runners to do and finish up, then I'll be back. I have through Ohio done, so I do have a few weeks to catch up with you guys. I've been keeping an eye on you and love everyones stars.
    "Impossible is an opinion, not a fact" Cameron Clapp

http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...47687D2C18.png

Thank you Sue, but PN almost doesn't look like a star to me. I do love yours though. Sometimes I wish I could just come and raid everyone elses stash. Some great fabrics everyone has. Hey Katie, there you are. Nice to hear from you again. Hope you enjoy that new room.

Quote Originally Posted by ckcowl View Post
    pokerdiva, I LOVE your Pennslyvania Block!!! here's mine- the points really aren't as far off as it looks...i pressed it better after the pic- but they are not perfect either...oh well- it's done & not too bad i guess...certainly not as vibrant as yours!

Attachment 363088
    Very pretty, Colleen. Your black backgrounds are going to make a striking quilt!

Quote Originally Posted by whitepine View Post
    PokerDiva, that one might be my favorite so far with your focus fabric. CK, that turquoise sure makes your star pop. MonaLise, Very striking RI. Here's another Pennsylvania.
    Name:  Pennsylvania reduced.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  265.6 KB

Elton John. Philadelphia Freedom. Ah, weren't we young?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhJHL34DiBY
    Sue, good choice of song! And your PA is gorgeous. You and Florence have inspired me to try a non scrappy quilt one of these days!

Blog Entries
    Note to self. DO NOT LOOK UP AT THE TV WHILE USING A ROTARY CUTTER! I got lucky. I was trying to finish up New Jersey, trimming the pieces to put them together. I looked up at the TV......... and I was really lucky. The fingernail on my middle finger is now really short and I shaved the skin off but no blood. Maybe I should pay more attention. I decided it was time to quit for the night while I still had 10 fingers!

Oh my my. Please be careful. We cannot lose any quilters.

Page 223 of 278 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 222 223 224 233 273 ... LastLast