Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 237 of 278 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 236 237 238 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2773

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Blog Entries
    Meanmom, love your newest stars. You are catching up fast. Your sashing is really going to add some zip and will really tie the stars together. I think I like the muted one better but can't wait to see a picture with the more colorful one. It's going to be gorgeous.

Blog Entries
    I was planning on making my sashing about an inch wide. I am leaning towards the more colorful one right now but I am still not sure. I am caught up, finally. I finished 2 stars last night. I was looking ahead at the rest of the stars. Most of them don't have too many pieces. I really dislike the West Virginia one. I sure hope it looks better in different colors.

Blog Entries
    I finished a couple more last night and this evening. I am finally caught up. Yeah! I am a procrastinator but don't like to be behind. Can't wait to finish I am dying to see them all put together. I also want to join the New York beauty group.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

OOOHHHH, I really like those.

Blog Entries
    Meanmom, Where and what is the New York Beauty group? I love that pattern. It was the first paper piecing I did.

I am slowly doing the ones I missed this summer. Here's Nebraska and a song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3On...eature=related

Name:  Nebraska reduced.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  287.4 KB

Another beauty Sue.

Blog Entries
    Sue the New York beauty group is on here. They started on Oct 1st. There is a link for free patterns. There are some pretty ones listed on here. I have always wanted to do a New York Beauty this might get me started. If you search for the New York Beauty it will come up.

Quote Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
    I finished a couple more last night and this evening. I am finally caught up. Yeah! I am a procrastinator but don't like to be behind. Can't wait to finish I am dying to see them all put together. I also want to join the New York beauty group.
    Wow! Those are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva View Post
    Another beauty Sue.
    Ditto that, Sue!

We are in Death Valley for an antique motorcycle riding event, but will be home Sunday evening to post my next star.

Also, I am almost done with the Floral Master OBW, just need a label, then I can post a pic of that. I have named it "Lucy in the Sky" after the Beatles' song that refers to the Girl with Kaleidoscope eyes.

Then, I am ready to start putting together my 49 Fab Stars!!! I bought some gold small floral fabric for the 3/4" QAYG sashing. First I will reposition the stars on the Virtual Quilt, to make sure I am happy with the placement.
    Last edited by nickylsf; 10-25-2012 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
    Here are some of my latest blocks. Also the fabric I am considering for my sashing. For some reason it will only let me post one picture at a time. I will have to post the rest seperately.
    Simply gorgeous! If I did these again, I would use a single background color... Just striking, Meanmom.

Page 237 of 278 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 236 237 238 247 ... LastLast