Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 255 of 278 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 254 255 256 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2773

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Pat, I hope you feel better soon. This is not the best time of year to be sick but I know those little devils will give it to you every time.

My three lap quilts

Hi everyone, I didn't finish all 50 blocks but I did 37. 36 for these three lap tops, and I did Ohio as one of my very first paper pieced blocks, I haven't gotten these quilted yet, just added to the "to be quilted" pile. But here here we go...I made the beige sashing one for myself, the green for my DDIL and the blue denim for my DD. I didn't have any ideas when I stared what I was going to do with these, so they are totally scrappy. And I love how they turned out. Now it will soon be time to clear off my table accept for the sewing machine, and just keep on quilting, and quilting and quilting. Enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    "Impossible is an opinion, not a fact" Cameron Clapp

http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...47687D2C18.png

klgreene, your quilts are beautiful!!

My book came in today's mail so I am glad to finally have it. I want to have it spiral bound next.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Katie your quilts are beautiful and what a good way to do it. Thank you for showing us.

Blog Entries
    Katie, love your quilts. I finally broke down and went to the doctor today since my vague symptoms finally turned in to something. I have a sinus infection. I get them several times a year. This one started different than usual. A day or so on antibiotics and I should be fine.

klgreene--very pretty quilts. I like how each is different.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
    Hi everyone, I didn't finish all 50 blocks but I did 37. 36 for these three lap tops, and I did Ohio as one of my very first paper pieced blocks, I haven't gotten these quilted yet, just added to the "to be quilted" pile. But here here we go...I made the beige sashing one for myself, the green for my DDIL and the blue denim for my DD. I didn't have any ideas when I stared what I was going to do with these, so they are totally scrappy. And I love how they turned out. Now it will soon be time to clear off my table accept for the sewing machine, and just keep on quilting, and quilting and quilting. Enjoy
    Oh my goodness they are beautiful. I don't know when I will get mine put together. Am trying to finish up other ones. I like the way someone had quilted each one and then put them together. I am leaning toward doing that
    Patrice

Blog Entries
    Katie, Your lap quilts turned out great.

Blog Entries
    Nygal I have seen your blocks over on the NY beauty group. They are awesome. I am sure your stars will be beautiful. I am planning on doing that one next but it will probably be after Christmas. I am still making Christmas gifts. I have been lurking there since it started. Can't wait to start. I finally finished my back. I thought I had it finished but apparently I messed up the math. WHen I measured my back it was too small by a couple of inces. I had to trim my outer border and add another one. I will post a picture later. I am taking my quilt to the longarmer today. I hope she isn't too backed up since I am dying to see it finished and on my bed. I look forward to seeing everyones work.

Blog Entries
    Klgreene, your quilt tops are gorgeous! I love them all!

Page 255 of 278 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 254 255 256 265 ... LastLast