Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 64 of 278 FirstFirst ... 14 54 63 64 65 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Janet, these are the kind of monsters I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Janet My View Post
    PokerDiva.... I think you have created a bunch of PP'ing monsters.... I really like doing PP. Before I started, I was very intimidated by them. Now I think I may be doing all my quilts this way. Thanks for the incentive push. I like doing new things and learning all the different ways of quilting. Next hurdle for me will be applique... that scares me to death. I can't hand sew to save my life.

Quote Originally Posted by sue z q View Post
    Where can you buy the CD with the printable blocks? I've searched the internet and can't find it.
    You can order a CD or download Foundation Factory Carol Doak 50 Fabulous Stars from www.quiltpro.com. I have that and the book and it is great. I print the patterns from the software and use the cutting charts from the book. I hope this helps! http://www.quiltpro.com/page/Foundat...0_Fab_Mainpage

Blog Entries
    Oh my goodness! I miss one day from reading this thread and missed a TON of great looking blocks and fun chit chat! I'm so happy that those who've never paper pieced are giving it a try and enjoying it! I'm such a paper piecing fanatic! Love, love, love it! If you get really into it, you might give the mini paper piecing swap a try... . Grinning here!

Your color selections are so beautiful! Is it too late to join in the fun?

Never too late. We are doing 1 block a week. Join in and catch up when you can.

Quote Originally Posted by TwinLakeNTQ View Post
    Your color selections are so beautiful! Is it too late to join in the fun?

Blog Entries
    is there a trick to not having thick seams???? I thought I was following her insturctions but maybe I am missing something

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newbee3 View Post
    is there a trick to not having thick seams???? I thought I was following her insturctions but maybe I am missing something
    You can peel back paper to help some, but you will still have some thickness where several come together.

Blog Entries
    Dear Quilters, these look absolutely amazing!!!

I have to stop looking as I can't start another thing. Not one more thing. I can't. Don't make me do it. Ugh!

Just as I used ordering the book and being behind as an excuse not to do it, someone (Nicky) posts a link for a download. I have the fabric in my stash and could start tonight? Lions and tigers and bears. Oh my!

Step away from the computer! You all are too dangerous to be around!

@Janet My - your Arkansas took my breath way! Nicely done all of you.
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

I know you can do it. Do not be afraid. Join us. Let the force be with your. LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by Fraew View Post
    Dear Quilters, these look absolutely amazing!!!

I have to stop looking as I can't start another thing. Not one more thing. I can't. Don't make me do it. Ugh!

Just as I used ordering the book and being behind as an excuse not to do it, someone (Nicky) posts a link for a download. I have the fabric in my stash and could start tonight? Lions and tigers and bears. Oh my!

Step away from the computer! You all are too dangerous to be around!

@Janet My - your Arkansas took my breath way! Nicely done all of you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nickylsf View Post
    You can order a CD or download Foundation Factory Carol Doak 50 Fabulous Stars from www.quiltpro.com. I have that and the book and it is great. I print the patterns from the software and use the cutting charts from the book. I hope this helps! http://www.quiltpro.com/page/Foundat...0_Fab_Mainpage
    Yes; thanks so much.

Page 64 of 278 FirstFirst ... 14 54 63 64 65 74 114 164 ... LastLast