Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 87 of 278 FirstFirst ... 37 77 86 87 88 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Here is my California from last week. I thought I was getting that special piece fussy cut to match. But when it is all together it is not so much. But I am still in a learning process. Next time I hope to match it better. And my Conneticut from this week because I goofed. And all six that I have completed together. The photos look very yellow on the two singles. Due to the rain outside this early morning and the lighting in my sewing room. But you get the idea. Looking forward to seeing what everyone has done with thier blocks this week!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by iwillquilt; 02-04-2012 at 05:00 AM.

WOW, very nice iwillquilt. Going to be a beautiful quilt.

January Blocks

I finely finished the January blocks. I'm not sure I like sticking with my collection of Moda prints. I feel like they're starting to look alike. I suppose, since I started this project specifically to use this collection, I better finish them all with it. First you will see Arizona, next Arkansas, last all four January blocks.
    Attached Images Attached Images     Click to view large image 
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t243923.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Quote Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
    I finely finished the January blocks. I'm not sure I like sticking with my collection of Moda prints. I feel like they're starting to look alike. I suppose, since I started this project specifically to use this collection, I better finish them all with it. First you will see Arizona, next Arkansas, last all four January blocks.
    I think they are lovely SheriR. When you are done and sash them and border them they will all come together to make a fabulous quilt.

i agree -- they will look great -- i like the cohesive look.
    Piecing, then quilting, with the North Wind blowing,
    The days go by quickly when I am sewing.

Quote Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
    I love your blocks!! Very unique...keep up with the collection, you'll be glad you did!
    Thank You Lord for answering my prayers, in this I am truely blessed!

Blog Entries
    Sheri, I agree with all of the above. They are such pretty colors. I know what you mean though because I too was thinking that I might get tired of my colors before the year is out. That's the advantage of scrappy...there's always another scrap. But I'm sticking with my colors and taking on the challenge of finding new ways to put the same colors together. We can always change out minds later.

Blog Entries
    Very pretty blocks, girls. I really need to get going on my next one. Been very busy with QOVs.

They all are looking great! Still haven't worked on my Colorado but that's ok...
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

Ok, ladies, I will be taking a break from blocks for a few weeks. I have decided to make a lap quilt instead of a big quilt, so have marked off the 24 blocks I want to do, and the next couple weeks are not being used. But I will be checking in to see all your beauties, can't wait to see how all these collections are coming along.
    Piecing, then quilting, with the North Wind blowing,
    The days go by quickly when I am sewing.

Page 87 of 278 FirstFirst ... 37 77 86 87 88 97 137 187 ... LastLast