Earlier in the year I did a trial trapunto setting triangle using my embroidery machine which turned out pretty good, but was a real hassle to try to get set up right, so I decided to do them using the method Patti did a tutorial for a while back. I spent the whole afternoon working on this. I didn't want to mess with the bias on the triangles, so worked on them as a large square and did the trapunto before I cut it apart into the triangles. I had originally thought about doing the stitching in red to match my embroidery, but decided I didn't want my bad stitching to be that front and center, so I used dark blue thread to match the fabric. It is certainly far from perfect, but I think they are acceptable. I still have six more to do. Maybe by the time I get them all done I'll be a little better at it. Patti keeps saying it's fun, but I haven't got to that point yet - it's still hard work for me. Thanks so much, Patti, for the tutorial. I would have never attempted this without it.