Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 371 of 425 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 370 371 372 381 421 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4243

Thread: Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011

Blog Entries
    Ooooooo......gorgeous. AND it's in my favorite color, too!!!!! :thumbup:

Hey, since I finally have access to a computer, I thought you all might like to see my 16 center blocks. They aren't trimmed to size and sewn together yet, and I have two blocks that need the embroidery done on them, and there is one block that needs the center removed and a different color put in its place, but...........hope you can get some idea of what I've been working on. It's been so difficult to get them finished what with all the drama of the last 1 1/2 months, but I hope I will finally be able to continue working on them. I did bring my fabric, etc. back here to Michigan with me. I have NO IDEA where my book is hiding in the storage unit in Virginia, but at least I have my photocopies! :roll:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

now that I know what's been going on in your corner of the world, I am so impressed that you got all this done!
    hand to chest,
    Means Mousie's impressed! :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Awww......thank you Miss Mouse! You're so sweet! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by pab58
    Awww......thank you Miss Mouse! You're so sweet! ;)
    aw, shucks...your so right :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

Blog Entries
    Those are really pretty, Pab58. I need to get back to mine. I haven't worked on a block in about 2-1/2 months. I think I still have 5 blocks to applique. We'll be in Mexico for most of November and I plan on taking some blocks with me to work on in my down time. Hopefully, I can get them finished.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts
    The top is finished. Need to get backing & get'er done! This may be the 10-minute block, but as Quilter7x discovered that's only referring to the base. To make a Carthedral Window out of it takes about 20 minutes after you get the hang of it! Looks pretty good, if I do say so myself. Guild challenge has been met!
    this is very striking. i thought the 10min block might be a shortcut. but apparently not.

Super Member QuiltswithConvicts's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Patty - center blocks are wonderful!!! Which center needs to be replaced? They all look great from here in New Mexico! :-)

Super Member QuiltswithConvicts's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts
    The top is finished. Need to get backing & get'er done! This may be the 10-minute block, but as Quilter7x discovered that's only referring to the base. To make a Carthedral Window out of it takes about 20 minutes after you get the hang of it! Looks pretty good, if I do say so myself. Guild challenge has been met!
    this is very striking. i thought the 10min block might be a shortcut. but apparently not.
    I think this is a shortcut when compared to the CW done by hand. Not something I would enjoy doing by hand. Actually, I don't enjoy making much of any pattern that is a repeat of the same block over & over. I like to make samplers like AOTH, LBB, Dear Jane, etc. I'm slightly ADD & OCD - nasty combination. Might explain why I can get so much done. I jump around from project to project, so that when I am ready to give it my all, I'm already half finished!

Patty, I think it is looking great! Can't tell that anything is missing or needs to be replaced, just beautiful work.

Patti, your 16 look beautiful together.

Page 371 of 425 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 370 371 372 381 421 ... LastLast