Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 425 of 425 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 424 425
Results 4,241 to 4,243 of 4243

Thread: Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011

woody, vibrant quilt top, can hardly wait to see it finished, way to go!

Blog Entries
    Thanks you for sharing your beautiful quilt blocks with us, Woody. You are using beautiful colors along with the background and it really catches the eye. This was my first attempt at hand applique also and now I am addicted. When I finish my AOTH (if I live long enough) I want to make a Kansas star quilt. I bought the pattern at a rummage sale and it is so pretty. Keep up the good work.
    LOSIE
    Sebring, FL
    Bless the Lord

Blog Entries
    Woody, your blocks are stunning! Since you've posted them singly, so we've seen them up close...I think your work is stellar! First time, smirst time....

As for all of you worried about the bearding with the light batting. You won't have any if you make sure that you add your batting right side up. There is a right side and wrong side to batting. It will almost always beard if you have the wrong side up..no matter what color you are using. I ended up using Hobbs 80/20 on mine in a light color. My quilt background is a very dark green...no bearding though. Good luck!
    May I always be the person my pets think I am..

Page 425 of 425 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 424 425