Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 425 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacelady
    Quote Originally Posted by MadQuilter
    rapraprap, taptaptap - that's fingers rapping on the table and toes tapping with impatience. Still waiting for my book. heavy sigh. Not that I would actually start immediately. (Too many "must do" projects right now) but......
    Poor Martina - so sorry yours hasn't arrived yet - surely it can't be much longer. Where did you order it from?
    amazon....and I haven't gotten a "this order has shipped" notice. Gotta go check what's up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quilts4fun
    Ok, I'm in too. Oredered my book and it should be here this week. (fingers crossed) I will also be doing mine with a black back ground, and most likly batiks.
    Good for you - hurrah, another convert. Plenty of time to get both, and you really won't want big pieces of anything other than the background. A scrappy quilt could look very good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacelady
    rapraprap, taptaptap - that's fingers rapping on the table and toes tapping with impatience. Still waiting for my book. heavy sigh. Not that I would actually start immediately. (Too many "must do" projects right now) but......
    Poor Martina - so sorry yours hasn't arrived yet - surely it can't be much longer. Where did you order it from?
    amazon....and I haven't gotten a "this order has shipped" notice. Gotta go check what's up.
    Yes, I think you do Martina - they are usually very good in my experience. I hope nothing has gone wrong, especially as they seem to have the best prices.

I'm in! Will probably do needleturn and am not sure about colors yet. This would be a great summer project. I'll look for the book right now!
    Thanks, for the invite!
    lots2do

Just ordered what looks to be the last copy for now from Amazon and while I was at it found a copy of A Year of Flower Blocks which I've been wanting too. Happy b-day to me, a little early! :)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lots2do
    Just ordered what looks to be the last copy for now from Amazon and while I was at it found a copy of A Year of Flower Blocks which I've been wanting too. Happy b-day to me, a little early! :)
    Oooh, a nice treat for you birthday, lovely.
    I think amazon themselves might not have many left, but they are listing 20 new from other suppliers from $13.30 and 14 used (which in my experience often means new too) from $11.68, so I think there will still be plenty to go round for a while yet.

Blog Entries
    Oh -guess what: Because my AOTH book is in with a PRE-order, it is scheduled to be shipped WITH the PRE-ordered release EARLY APRIL. ROFL - I am patient but not that much.

Blog Entries
    Oh good, looks like there are quite a few more joining in with the group! I'm so happy to see so many. Just so you all know...I'm usually in waaaayyy over my head with any project, but I have fun anyway and I usually DO get them finished!

I can't wait to see pics of the award winning quilt...please do show it!

Mad, you can have that shipment split shipped, can't you?

Blog Entries
    I may be crazy, but I'm in! I ordered my book from Amazon today. Can't wait to get it!!!

Blog Entries
    Nah, you aren't crazy! You'll fit right in with this crowd!

Page 5 of 425 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 55 105 ... LastLast