Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip!

I am on board again, I have never made a table runner. I am going to look for train rides 1-3. I signed onto the board when train #4 left the station. Thanks Judy.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.

So nice to see all the familiar faces on board. Mulled cider and donuts in the club car for you to enjoy,and get reacquainted with each other.
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

Blog Entries
    Going down my check list making sure I have everything. Rotary cutter, mat, pins, scissors, thread, featherweight in the case, check....now choose fabric. Suitcase is already packed. I'll be ready to jump on board. I don't even care where the train is going, I'm along for the beautiful ride and scenery.

Blog Entries
    Well, here I am again. I love these train rides! Thanks, Judy.
    "I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them." ~ Author Unknown but I agree!

Blog Entries
    Looks fun, ideas for fabric are spinning in my brain, but that will be tomarrow....today I will be holding my greatgrandaughter in just a few more minutes.......first time this year......she will be 8 mo. tomarrow car is parking now. Bye, And Judy thank you !!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Here we go! My bags and my 301 are packed, I just need to choose fabrics. I have been making Spicy Spirals for my children, but have no quilted table runner for me, so I will choose dining room colors. Will it work in softer colors?

Judy, here are the fabrics that I chose. I have enough of each that if you think I should move one to a different spot it will work. Or change?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have my ticket, I was just thinking about trying to do a table runner! Now I have a great reason, on the to club car for cider I may skip the donuts. By the way did the hot tub get installed yet?

Senior Member frustratedquilter40's Avatar
    Yeah I am so excited woke up to find that this thread had been started this made my day. Thank you again Judy for making this all happen. Looks like it make me a smaller quilt and I am all in for that as I did not want to miss it but have so many bigger projects that weigh me down right now. Nice to have something to break up having to work on something double to king size
    ​Christine

Blog Entries
    Oh Drats!! I have A, but will probably have to go shopping for D and possibly C. Yippee!! I have a shopping trip scheduled for Tuesday and a UFO Day on Wednesday, so I will hop the train on Thursday.
    Last edited by Aurora; 03-02-2013 at 08:31 AM.
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein

Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast