Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 60 of 104 FirstFirst ... 10 50 59 60 61 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip!

Ooooo bad Dotty! Bad bad girl!( But I love you for it. And I will NOT send it back!) Thank you so much, but you really should not have sent this. I was the one who should send chocolate to everyone on the train for the bad job I have done! Dotty is the sweetest.
    "If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."
    Juan Ramon Jimenez

Just took a picture of my progress so far. Need to go back and make the little ones bigger. No problem except on the poinsettia set which I discovered I only had a FQ (after cutting i went back and looked at how much i needed - silly me) Oh well I think I will be able to use the larger poinsettia print I'm planning on using for the back.

The snowflake set and the purple/aqua/navy set are not stitched yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    legendarycandles.com
    Just discovered I qualify for FABLE (Fabric Acquired Beyond Life Expectancy)

Blog Entries
    Third time is charm, I hope. Got these done today

No pics...but I got all 5 of mine redone with the 4" squares for the triangles. Ready for the next clue on Sat. The bag of little triangles has grown...I will use them, no problem.

Injured left hand prevented me from starting. DD d is coming tomorrow to help cut some projects. I am right handed,
    so I have had no trouble eating chocolate. A doctor on Dr Oz today said to eat 2 Brazil nuts every day, to promote better sleep. So I'll put some nuts & chocolate in the dining car! Love the comradery on this trip! Dotty
    Dotty in NYC

Dotty best becareful with what the good old Dr. Oz says. He is currently being sued for some advise he gave on tv for sleeping better. guess the person on the action end didnt think the whole advise through. he said use a warm rice pack in your socks at night to help you go to restfull sleep (or something like that) unfortunately the man was 76 who tried it has circulation issues and didnt realize it was too hot and got third degree burns on his feet. now its dr. Oz's fault. So you might eat those discover.. you want to eat more, gain weight and well whose fault is it? DR OZ so eat away girl

I didnt get mine recut yet. I am trying just refiguring time I guess. I will never use the other sets so those go to a board member who does stuff with odds and ends I cant figure out .. at least they are not wasted! yahoo for that. Always a tiny pile going.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Name:  Photo1598.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  27.2 KB
    Here is my #2 clue. I still need to sq up the hst.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

seeing all these great fabrics makes me want to look through my stash to come up with some other combinations too.
    BUT since I've also committed myself to making paracord bracelets to help raise money for our Relay for Life team I better just stick to doing one for now.
    Mary T.

Blog Entries
    Nelco love your apple fabric. Lots of fun fabrics... and yes Im hiding in the observation car watching... LOL
    Have an awesome day!

love the orange, black, and purple...send it to me when you're finished...lol

Page 60 of 104 FirstFirst ... 10 50 59 60 61 70 ... LastLast