Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 81 of 104 FirstFirst ... 31 71 80 81 82 91 ... LastLast

Thread: Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip!

Cathy, that is totally awesome! If your giving it away I'll take it.

Blog Entries
    Very nice, you did a great job, feel proud!!

Cathy--that's a real show stopper! How creative--thanks for sharing the photos.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for all the kind comments. You guys are a great "show-and-tell" audience!
    Cathy

I think all of these runners have turned out great -- good job, everyone.
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

I love the creativity of these runners...I'm working on mine, slowly...Seems other things keep creeping in to keep me from work on it!! I should have had it finished long time ago.. I'm to putting on a border, so it'll get finished one of these days..lol I love your mysteries Judy, I've made all but #4 - look forward to next one..

Jean

Love how these have turned out!

I'm started on one using this pattern only with larger blocks to make a throw for my friend's daughter who was injured in the fertilizer plant explosion. She is recovering nicely but has had over 1000 stitches from glass removal.

Discovered that my fabrics do not have good contrast (all medium dark to dark) so am "having" to go shopping for ones to coordinate. Thinking I might do alternating blocks of the various combinations. Or who knows - it could end up very different from my original plan!

mom-6, how nice of you to make the sacrifice of going to the store to buy fabric! LOL

Seriously, though, what you are doing is very thoughtful and I am sure she will feel the love that goes into it!

Woohoo - I finally finished the runner.. I've had it to the point of backing and binding done for sometime.. Kinda had it put back, ya know how it goes, 'outa sight, outa mind'! That's what happened...I ran onto it the other day and thought, 'hmmm, let's finish it NOW'...I didn't do the 'fancy' border, but do like how it turned out. Thanks Judy, for having me change the focus pc, I'm pleased with it. Looking forward to the next mystery..
    Name:  Mystery Mini Tbl-runner-QB.JPG
Views: 382
Size:  89.4 KB

Blog Entries
    ok you have inspired me to get back to work on mine.......back to my sewing room now after trip east to grandsons' graduation.

east = northeastern corner of Illinois........kinda hoped to visit "Susan Maire's" this trip, well maybe next time.

really like your colors OKSEWNSEW !!!! hope you and yours are safe there in OK......news does not look good.

Page 81 of 104 FirstFirst ... 31 71 80 81 82 91 ... LastLast