Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ... 44 84 93 94 95 ... LastLast

Thread: Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip!

reeskylr-I agree-gotta have Starbucks while waiting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Make room ladies, just scoot on over, done making a center for today and I forgot my foot stool brat so can you share a little of yours? Did somebody bring hot coffee, I got a couple bottles of Kahlua....
    Hey Jaba, Im not a coffee drinker but how does Kahlua taste in Hot Chocolate?
    Have an awesome day!

Blog Entries
    Kahlua tastes good with anything Jenniky, trust me, I know it well

Blog Entries
    Oh man, a campfire. That means we're somewhere warm Yay. Kahlua and hot chocolate.....now that sounds decadent. Here's some marshmallows too. I'm in for both the mystery and the borders. It will be a fun January.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma S View Post
    Thank you for the link...I sent it to my friend in Australia, too. This & the train will be so fun!

oh boy that sounds great Kailua and hot chocolate.. it would be a coffee chocolate drink. oh yes.. wonder what Judy is going to tease us with this time..and well its virtual so even if you don't like coffee you could like this one perhaps things taste best virtually anyways.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

OH look everyone, someone put up a Christmas tree for us to gaze at. Well we will all have fun ringing in the New Year too. I love Kahlua and I agree, it taste good with anything. My son just made some of his own recipe for Chocolate peppermint bars. It was so simple. He made a lot for all of us too. He is so sweet. I have to run away for a short few hours to go to a 100th Birthday party for a quilt guild member. She still quilts too. I would love to own one of her quilts. Any requests while I am about and out.....whoops I mean out and about.....must be the kahlua.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
    OH look everyone, someone put up a Christmas tree for us to gaze at. Well we will all have fun ringing in the New Year too. I love Kahlua and I agree, it taste good with anything. My son just made some of his own recipe for Chocolate peppermint bars. It was so simple. He made a lot for all of us too. He is so sweet. I have to run away for a short few hours to go to a 100th Birthday party for a quilt guild member. She still quilts too. I would love to own one of her quilts. Any requests while I am about and out.....whoops I mean out and about.....must be the kahlua.
    Yah that recipe for the Chocolate Peppermint Bars.
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries

Also bring back some of them Juicy Strawberries dipped in chocolate and dusted with Crushed walnuts.
    Have an awesome day!

Blog Entries
    Could you share that recipe? Sounds delicious!!

Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ... 44 84 93 94 95 ... LastLast