Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Baltimore Album Block 4 - Directions and Discussion

k3n
    Blog Entries
    Here's the link for our Block #4 which is July on the website. Sorry it's late up but I've been on holiday! :oops: It's only available until Tuesday 1st September so I hope everyone gets it in time.

http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/baltimore_bliss.htm

Any problems, PM me. :D

Thanks K for the prompt - luckily I had previously saved it PHEW.

Listen to me I've not even started this project yet. Oh I know I need a swift boot up the bottom!!!
    I had wanted to do this as a NT project but I think that idea is going to be changed somewhat as I have 2 other NT projects on the go!!
    Thanks Again

Tisha :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by quilter1962
    Thanks K for the prompt - luckily I had previously saved it PHEW.

Listen to me I've not even started this project yet. Oh I know I need a swift boot up the bottom!!!
    I had wanted to do this as a NT project but I think that idea is going to be changed somewhat as I have 2 other NT projects on the go!!
    Thanks Again

Tisha :wink:
    ok, tisha...what's NT? :D
    Shh! I've been a little under the weather, but slowly working on BOM's...dont tell K3N, my butt is here...she's a good athlete, she won't miss, even a boot on a little mousey bottom! :D

I just joined the group, but was excited to see that you are doing the Baltimore Bliss for one of your BOMs. I've been downloading them from the beginning to start in the Fall, since I was so busy with our business the first of the year. Once I get started on them, I'll post some pictures. I've enjoyed seeing those that all of you have posted.
    Sher

k3n
    Blog Entries
    Great to have you join us Sher! Why not go introduce yourself in, errmmm, Introduce Yourself (!) then everyone can say 'Hi'! :D

I have been faithfully downloading my patterns... and that's as far as I have gotten since I cut out/ironed on my first 3 blocks. My quilting mojo has deserted me. I must need to start something new, right? Or go buy some more fabric... LOL!

Welcome aboard Sher!

Blog Entries
    Can't download - the site says it isn't there...have been so busy this summer - but now am playing catchup on my baltimore bom. it is fun, so the rest ofyou keep at it.
    Camy -