Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 68

Thread: Baltimore Album Block of the Month- July

  1. #51
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    in retirement
    Posts
    1,517
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Bonnie for helping fancifrock with the email,
    love the block surfergirl, that purple fabric is so much fun.

    Busy granny, yes all the squares will finish at 12". center square is 17". The inner swag border will be 4X6", but don't cut yet, as you may need to fudge the swag when piecing, so we have oversized it to give extra room.

  2. #52
    jeninemd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7
    I didn't get a message stating that the new block for July was online. I used to get everything that was posted but now I don't get anything. I can't figure out what happened. I finally remembered it today so came online to get it. Thanks for all the beautiful blocks.

  3. #53
    Senior Member capucine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ulladulla, Australia
    Posts
    592
    Blog Entries
    2
    Nice block and colours looks like we are all doing purple block this month i will upload mine sometime today. Happy sewing ladies:)



    Quote Originally Posted by Surfergirl
    Here is my July Block

  4. #54
    Senior Member capucine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ulladulla, Australia
    Posts
    592
    Blog Entries
    2
    Hi BonniFeltz how are you going and your eyes? Hope you are over the shingles and recuperating :)



    Quote Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    Love those colors. Well done.

  5. #55
    Super Member BonniFeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dekalb, IL
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by capucine
    Hi BonniFeltz how are you going and your eyes? Hope you are over the shingles and recuperating :)



    Quote Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    Love those colors. Well done.
    Hi Capucine. I'm recovering yet, had a slight set back, but bound and determined to keep on stitching. :) Thanks for asking.

  6. #56
    Senior Member capucine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ulladulla, Australia
    Posts
    592
    Blog Entries
    2
    Good for you but take good care of your eyes Have a good day:)



    Quote Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    Quote Originally Posted by capucine
    Hi BonniFeltz how are you going and your eyes? Hope you are over the shingles and recuperating :)



    Quote Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    Love those colors. Well done.
    Hi Capucine. I'm recovering yet, had a slight set back, but bound and determined to keep on stitching. :) Thanks for asking.

  7. #57
    Super Member jljack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Central CA - But otherwise, NOTW
    Posts
    8,068
    Blog Entries
    9
    I still am not able to download the pattern. Rather to get it to print correctly. HELP!!!

  8. #58
    Super Member BonniFeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dekalb, IL
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by jljack
    I still am not able to download the pattern. Rather to get it to print correctly. HELP!!!
    Check your private messages. I can send you what I have if you want.

  9. #59
    Super Member jljack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Central CA - But otherwise, NOTW
    Posts
    8,068
    Blog Entries
    9
    Thanks, Bonni. I got it to print from what you sent me.

    I am soooooo far behind!! I gotta get all this other stuff done first before I go on with this. Just not enought hours in the day, and too many commitments!! Ugghhhh...I gotta learn the word "NO"!!! :-)

  10. #60
    Super Member BonniFeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dekalb, IL
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by jljack
    Thanks, Bonni. I got it to print from what you sent me.

    I am soooooo far behind!! I gotta get all this other stuff done first before I go on with this. Just not enought hours in the day, and too many commitments!! Ugghhhh...I gotta learn the word "NO"!!! :-)
    That that it worked out for you. Don't expect ME to give you the definition of the word NO! I think that page is missing in my dictionary. When I try to google it, it comes up with "operator error". :)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.