Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67

Thread: Baltimore Album BOM June Block

  1. #21
    Super Member hobbykat1955's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,635
    OK found some time yesterday to complete mine...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  2. #22
    Super Member BonniFeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dekalb, IL
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbykat1955
    OK found some time yesterday to complete mine...
    They are coming along nicely. I am still working on mine. Sigh. :)

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Milton, FL
    Posts
    180
    Sorry for your lost, saying prayers for you and your family.

  4. #24
    Super Member jljack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Central CA - But otherwise, NOTW
    Posts
    8,068
    Blog Entries
    9
    I am far behind but pressing onward!! I have the center, one corner and part of 2nd corner done. No inside border done, no May done, no June done.

    That puts me in last place...probably!! LOL!!

  5. #25
    Super Member BonniFeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dekalb, IL
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by jljack
    I am far behind but pressing onward!! I have the center, one corner and part of 2nd corner done. No inside border done, no May done, no June done.

    That puts me in last place...probably!! LOL!!
    No, I think *I* am in last place. I only have the center, one corner done and May almost done. No inner border (think I won't put one on) and no June yet as well as needing to get three corners done. that's ok. No pressure since this is at our own time schedule. Just make sure to download the new blocks for when you DO have time for them.

    Quilt at your own pace. This isn't stuff that can be rushed without mistakes happening....yeah, I know this from personal experience. LOL.

    Hang in there.

    Bonni

  6. #26
    jeninemd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7
    I am the one in last place. So far I haven't gotten all the patterns and fully intend to make them but, due to too many irons in the fire, I haven't started any of the blocks yet. I do love the patterns though and appreciate the opportunity to get them. I keep hoping my life will settle down a little so I can start stitching them.

  7. #27
    Senior Member mshollysd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Yankton South Dakota
    Posts
    572
    I just bought the background fabric, washed it, and it is in the dryer. I am the last one. I printed out the patterns and will be working on it tonight.

  8. #28
    Super Member BonniFeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dekalb, IL
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by mshollysd
    I just bought the background fabric, washed it, and it is in the dryer. I am the last one. I printed out the patterns and will be working on it tonight.
    I'm not sure who will be the last one (grins) but at least I know I am in wonderful company. Besides this way we get to see what everybody else has done to give us inspiration. :)

  9. #29
    Senior Member mshollysd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Yankton South Dakota
    Posts
    572
    Well I started it, tried using the interfacing technique on the pieces, what a crazy thought. Just about lost my mind trying to turn them inside out. Last night I used the freezer paper, and then used the basting thread in my bobbin, and truly loved it. I am going to have blanket stitch over raw edges, but I am ok with that. I will post a picture when I get finished with the center square, Really wanted to do it with black background but it is a pain to line up the pattern with black.

  10. #30
    Super Member BonniFeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dekalb, IL
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by mshollysd
    Well I started it, tried using the interfacing technique on the pieces, what a crazy thought. Just about lost my mind trying to turn them inside out. Last night I used the freezer paper, and then used the basting thread in my bobbin, and truly loved it. I am going to have blanket stitch over raw edges, but I am ok with that. I will post a picture when I get finished with the center square, Really wanted to do it with black background but it is a pain to line up the pattern with black.
    Congrats on starting! Once you get started I think it, as well as this group, just inspires you to continue. It's that first step. Then I thought, well I finished one block, so I should be able to finish another block. I am doing needle turn on this which is a major pain for me but looking over the blocks I see I am getting a little better at it. I might just do another one but use light fusible and hand stitch around it. It would be far less stressful on me. LOL.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.