Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Baltimore Album BOM March Block >

Baltimore Album BOM March Block

Baltimore Album BOM March Block

Old 04-07-2011, 03:34 PM

Good Morning all,
OK today is the 8th in Aussie Land 9.32am and i am searching for the April BOM Is it out yet? I am waiting paper and pencil in hands ready :)
Sorry Gal288 if i am being a pain in the you know what!!! :)
have a good day to you all :)
Old 04-08-2011, 03:08 AM

I can't find it either...over here in the U.S.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:12 AM

Going crazy :( :( :( :( I do have a life apart from quilting believe or not hahhahah all in good fun :) :) BUT i am having withdrawal not finding this april block (smile)

Originally Posted by vgakathi
I can't find it either...over here in the U.S.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:31 AM

This is almost as bad as stalking the mailman waiting on a pattern to come in the mail...haha.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:41 AM

Blocks are posted April Baltimore Block of the month is title.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:47 AM

Yes i know i feel terrible about it but this is very addictive i really am enjoying this project as it is my first time i will be a nervous wreck by the end of the 13th block hahaha. Am i the only one feeling that way??:)

This is almost as bad as stalking the mailman waiting on a pattern to come in the mail...haha.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by capucine
Yes i know i feel terrible about it but this is very addictive i really am enjoying this project as it is my first time i will be a nervous wreck by the end of the 13th block hahaha. Am i the only one feeling that way??:)

It's my first time for doing a Baltimore but I figure by the time we do 13 of them, we won't be afraid of doing them anymore.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:56 AM

How are you doing your Bonni? i am just doing blanket stitch applique. I am trying to use freezer paper and not very succesfull with it so i stick with fusible paper :)

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz

It's my first time for doing a Baltimore but I figure by the time we do 13 of them, we won't be afraid of doing them anymore.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:09 AM

[quote=capucine]How are you doing your Bonni? i am just doing blanket stitch applique. I am trying to use freezer paper and not very succesfull with it so i stick with fusible paper :)

I'm hanging in there. For the Baltimore I'm doing needle turn which slows me down TERRIBLY. For other swaps/blocks, I've done blanket stitch and fusible paper. Any way works. I might do another one of this pattern and do it with fusibles sometime. :)

I am doing better. Today is the first day I'm off steroid eye drops. Will try that for a week and then check in with doctor. Then go back in three weeks which, hopefully, will be my final appointment with him. Still have swelling but it is slowly going away.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:14 AM

hope all goes well for you it is a long process to recovery my Mum had it and it took her a long time to get over it. Good luck and take good care of your eyes :)

[quote=BonniFeltz]
How are you doing your Bonni? i am just doing blanket stitch applique. I am trying to use freezer paper and not very succesfull with it so i stick with fusible paper :)

I'm hanging in there. For the Baltimore I'm doing needle turn which slows me down TERRIBLY. For other swaps/blocks, I've done blanket stitch and fusible paper. Any way works. I might do another one of this pattern and do it with fusibles sometime. :)

I am doing better. Today is the first day I'm off steroid eye drops. Will try that for a week and then check in with doctor. Then go back in three weeks which, hopefully, will be my final appointment with him. Still have swelling but it is slowly going away.