Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Baltimore December Block

Quote Originally Posted by capucine View Post
    Hello Ladies I just wanted to share this with all the Baltimore Ladies I am hoping to take it to the quilter end of the week I will post when the quilting is done.
    I think it's beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished quilt!
    Lynn

capucine, that is very beautiful. That is a border I was looking for. You rock

Hi Bonni

Just took a look at your blog!!!!! Boy those patterns are beautiful. What a wonderful shopping trip you must have had. I have just started to put my Baltimore together but unfortunately must fit other things into my life so who knows when I will get it done. Thanks again for all of your help. I am just getting into EQ7 so may call on you again.

Janet

I'll help where I can Janet but I'm learning it also. Can't wait to see how your quilt comes out.
    Happy Quilting!

Blog Entries
    Thank you ladies I really love my quilt it's very bright and mshollysd you can use your snipping tool and snip until your heart is content and make the same border you just have to make it to your size. Have a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by BonniFeltz View Post
    Earlier in the postings, Peg used this version for a border.

She also said in a posting:
    the borders are: inside border is 4" wide, outside border is 6" on the current photo, they can both be made wider to make the quilt bigger. Say in inside border can be 8" and the outside border 12". If you add another round of 12" blocks you can come to 72", appx.

Don't know if it helps but if you are interested in the swag (vs. swag of flowers) let me know because I have that in EQ7 and could probably duplicate this border on the album.
    Bonnie, can you send me the pattern for the "blue on white" border and the border that comes before the outside border. It has the flowers around it and is after the last solid blue border.
    Thanks in advance
    tuffy

Capucine, would you be willing to share the pattern for your outside swag? Your quilt is just beautiful. Can't wait to finish mine.

Blog Entries
    Hi Tuffy
    I don't mind sharing but i had to enlarge and fiddle with the size to suit my quilt I joined two for the corners as it shows in the photos you will also have to print if you can and enlarge. I can send photos via email if you want I have send PM to you with my email attached.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy View Post
    Capucine, would you be willing to share the pattern for your outside swag? Your quilt is just beautiful. Can't wait to finish mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Here is mine quilted and bound......

Finally got it quilted on my 9 inch Juki and my mini pini frame. Finished binding it last night and this morning and put it in the washer. Drying naturally
    Attached Images Attached Images      

most awesome indeed! Congrats!
    Happy Quilting!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast