Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonnie Hunter "Easy Street" thread?

Every one's color options look great! I have sewn my strips and cut 130 of my twosies, but haven't made any of them into 4 patches yet. Everyone here is so fast lol. I will have it done before the next step though!!!
    Brooke

Brookemarie - do you have a Shape Cut ruler? I cut my twosies by lining up the two strips, right sides facing, in rows and just cut again at each 2" line.
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

I do have the shape cut and used it for the strips, but didn't even think to use it for the twosies... Duh! Guess that would speed things up a little huh lol
    Brooke

Step one done. I definitely think we will be using more of the grey and the b/w prints. I'm only doing 1/2 the blocks, but I used only 2/3 yard of my grey and I ended up with about 120 of the 4-patch units. The exciting thing is, the wonky-dot print (shown in the center of my photo) is now GONE, yes I said GONE, finished, no more! There are several fabrics I'm using in this quilt that I hope will disappear from my stash into this project before it's over. Can't wait for step 2.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    www.makeminepatchwork.etsy.com
    www.zibbet.com/makeminepatchwork

"Piecin' a quilt's like livin' a life...The Lord sends us the pieces, but we can cut 'em out and put 'em together pretty much to suit ourselves, and there's a heap more in the cuttin' and the sewin' than there is in the caliker...I've had a heap of comfort all my life making quilts, and now in my old age I wouldn't take a fortune for them." (Eliza Calvert Hall, Aunt Jane of Kentucky)

Blog Entries
    Hooray Scraplady! That's right, make 'em disappear.
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Hi, Are we opening the center intersection when we press these foursies into the little butterfly??

Quote Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
    Hi, Are we opening the center intersection when we press these foursies into the little butterfly??
    That's the way I understand it. Here is the link for you to check is out for yourself. http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2012/...ry-part-1.html

I decided to install google chrome on the cp..then downloaded the new adobe flash plug and my cp crashes everytime I go to a link... I have to get this addressed with the manufacturer... Thanks, Ggal...

Finally bought the last piece of fabric. Have 1/2 of the Four patches pinned, but not sewn. Plan on making the full project. I'm going slow and enjoying the. Process. I love everyone's choices of fabric. When I have the time to figure out how to send photos I will. Next year project maybe. Chat next week.

Oh Honchey - so sorry for your computer problems. It is so frustrating not to have things work right! Been there, done that!!!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast