Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonnie Hunter "Easy Street" thread?

Blog Entries
    * * * Easy Street clue 3 completed! * * *
    I just couldn't wait to complete these blocks, the colors Bonnie used are so pretty I stuck with them for my blocks. Looking at some of the other quilters blocks on Bonnie's site, they all are winners!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Wow, I love your block. I need to find more of my white on black to make mine interesting. I'm sticking with her color scheme as well. Donna

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pjnesler View Post
    * * * Easy Street clue 3 completed! * * *
    I just couldn't wait to complete these blocks, the colors Bonnie used are so pretty I stuck with them for my blocks. Looking at some of the other quilters blocks on Bonnie's site, they all are winners!
    Well now that is just gorgeous!!!

Step 3 is cut and ready to sew.
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Is this the block we're eventually going to be doing???

This is a Mystery Honchey, we don't know what it will look like. People like to put the squares together to speculate on what the final outcome will be. No one has ever been correct though???
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

I couldn't believe when I finished sewing the 4 patches..they are so small. Now I know why we needed so much fabric I'm hoping I have enough leftover to save some for stash!
    The Potomac Quilter
    Innova 26 with Lightning Stitch and Autopilot

Alas I must put up my quilty things until after Christmas. We've had a sudden change in plans for Christmas and will be traveling. I will catch up with everyone afterwards. I am already so far behind anyway but now I will have a legitimate reason for being that way. LOL Loving all your hard work so far dear QB friends.

Woo hoo, I have finished step one. All squared up and done. Now I will start on step two. Pictures will follow later. I am on a roll.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

It took me all week to get my geese done since I wasn't able to sew last weekend, so I jumped on my shaded 4-patches and finished my geese Saturday.

Here's a picture of them all tucked into their box.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Laurlyn
    Innova 26" w/LS

well I finished the geese and they just need to be trimmed. I will be starting on step 3 tomorrow. Gotta quit and watch my patriots play football. Go Tom Brady.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14 23 24 25 34 ... LastLast