Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonnie Hunter "Easy Street" thread?

Yeah the clue is up. Will do this on MOnday. I did not cut the two green pieces because I figured that I have so many beautiful green I couldn't choose and I figure that they would be somewhere near the center so I am waiting to see where they belong. But I am excited that we also get to cut up the green. I love the green.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

I have about 1/2 of my clue four geese made. My machine is against a big window and we are getting our first snow.
    Life is good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KalamaQuilts View Post
    I have about 1/2 of my clue four geese made. My machine is against a big window and we are getting our first snow. Life is good.
    Oh I can just picture the calm and beauty. Enjoy it.
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

I have all my geese made, now I just need to trim them and add them to the step 2 geese. I'm so happy that I was able to catch up this time!
    Brooke

Blog Entries

Easy Street Step 4

I've finished step 4!
    I love the colors Bonnie chose for this quilt - my pic is a bit dark, but I've been able to stay on top of each clue for this one!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Oh pj! Do you think this is our block? I love it! I helped my daughter move over the weekend but managed to cut half of my tris for my geese. I can't wait to get sewing.
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Love your guess on what the block will look like pj!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    Sheri - just having fun with placement - there are so many possibilities, and it sounds like we're about 1/2 way through the mystery - lots more fun to have!
    As I'm working on this, I'm also doing a spiderweb, no mystery there, just more of the same blocks to do, but enjoying that too!

Quote Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
    Oh pj! Do you think this is our block? I love it! I helped my daughter move over the weekend but managed to cut half of my tris for my geese. I can't wait to get sewing.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Interesting,,,veeery interesting. I like the block. I wonder if it will be what we do?????? Well I ma squaring up the second set of geese and will be putting them together. But maybe not today. My son and I are off to see the HOBBIT>.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

I liked the Hobbit but did not like the ending...leaving us hanging there. Oh well. I have finished all my clues. But I am going to visit my sister and so I will not be able to do anything until after Christmas. All of you have a Merry Christmas.

Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 37 ... LastLast