Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19 28 29 30 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonnie Hunter "Easy Street" thread?

Just want to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year...

Blog Entries
    Just posted by Part 5 completes on quiltvilleblogspot.com linky and thought I'd send out the picture here. Can't wait for Friday to start Part 6, but meanwhile I am making a quilt for my grandson's 5th birthday which needs to be done by the 11th of January.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Last edited by Dolly's sister; 12-25-2012 at 06:40 PM. Reason: add picture

Following this, your colors are all so beautiful. I'm saving the pdf files for later sewing as I saw this late.
    Have a great day sewing and remember to "not sweat the small stuff"!!

Ok I finished #5 but I didn't have to square up a lot on them. Did anyone else have that happen????
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

I have about 7 I have to redo, they came out too small! Weird! I did have several that needed to be sliver cut - but a pretty easy step. I wonder what she has in store for us this week, I bet it will be a lot more work!!!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Did you see part 6? She said we are flying to the finish...does anyone know when this is supposed to end? Just trying to get an idea of how close we are. I'm plugging away but several steps behind...going to cut more units to get myself caught up. I haven't started step 5 but most of the other steps are in progress in various stages.
    The Potomac Quilter
    Innova 26 with Lightning Stitch and Autopilot

I'm working on step 4 right now -- way behind! But I hope to get caught up by the next step, however I think she will be posting that on Monday, so perhaps not caught up but maybe I'll have the end in sight. I'm tempted to just cut 3.5" squares from various b/w fabrics instead of piecing them as step 6 shows. That would get me caught up quicker. I had determined to keep up with this one, but life took over as usual.

Blog Entries
    I'm a little late joining but i've collected all the fabrics just didn't have time to cut and sew any patches as have working on christmas projects so will start after new years day
    esther

Wow Step 6 seems simple. I am running out of black material. LOL. She said that Clue 7 will be posted New Years Day. I wonder if that is the last one before we put this puppy together???????
    Well I am going to try to get my embroidery machine up and going today. We'll see how that one goes. Then I will cut out my Clue 6 while the embroidery machine does it thing.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Did you get a new embroidery machine for Christmas urgodschild? That will be a new fun toy for you!

Yes, Clue 7 New Years Eve, wow that is different for her! She also mentioned a RAPID FIRE FINISH! Maybe she will give us all the information we need to put this baby together all at once? She usually drags that out for several weeks too, leaving you in suspense longer!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19 28 29 30 39 ... LastLast