Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonnie Hunter "Easy Street" thread?

I got all the block together and first border cut and ready to sew on. Almost there, almost there, almost there!!!!!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

You're all doing very well. Did anyone see Bonnie's new mystery in the latest Quiltmaker magazine? Similar colors and it looks like only four steps.

Way to go Jeanie! Can't wait to see it!
    I am renting the longarm tomorrow to quilt mine, and hopefully will get bound soon after that.

Quiltsrfun, I don't have a subscription to QM, would love to work on the mystery, but busy, busy need to get things done here, so no subscription is good, means no temptations lol. I'll just settle on waiting for the one next year hoping she hosts a mystery.
    Candi
    "Kindness is the oil that smooths the frictions in life"
    My etsy Store:
    www.itssewyoudear.etsy.com

Way to go , Jeanie. I'm plodding along on the PC. Four more rows to join and then borders.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltsRfun View Post
    You're all doing very well. Did anyone see Bonnie's new mystery in the latest Quiltmaker magazine? Similar colors and it looks like only four steps.
    * * I haven't seen it yet - need to get to JoAnns to see if they carry the magazine as I don't have a subscription - I've been wondering if anyone here is doing it too! My Easy street is hanging on the curtain rod in my livingroom- trying to figure out borders as I sit and look at it each evening.... **

Yes, I got the magazine in the mail on Friday. There are six colors and they are similar to Easy Street, it is called Lazy Sunday: light prints, chartreuse, purple/lavender, dark pinks, orange and teal. But there are three other color ways that other members of the magazine are doing. One is Christmas (which I think I would like to do), one Seascape and one Modern. These people are not doing scrappy, but only using six different colors. It seems like a lot of fabric, as I'm use to doing the scrappy versions of her quilts.
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

I have all my triangles done and have started piecing block B. I'll get those 9 done and then do block A. I did not sew the double bricks for block A. I think I'm going to try using a single B&W fabric instead.

Blog Entries
    Making progress on the "Quilt That Never Ends".

I am piecing the blocks back together in the rows that they will be sewn in...trying to convince myself that this really is not the same project!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

I finished my quilt! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah - it took forever!!!! I will not be able to get a photo of it until next week, as we are leaving for a camping trip with our RV group on Sunday. We will be home late Thursday!

@Fraew - go go go!!! It is NOT the same project. You turned it into a whole new one! Really

@JeanieG - can't wait to see your pics! Have FUN camping.
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33 42 43 44 ... LastLast