Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10
Results 91 to 97 of 97

Thread: December 2013 block of the month - Florida Star - Photos

  1. #91
    Senior Member CajunBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Central Louisiana
    Posts
    340

    December, 2013 Finished!

    Okay, I've skipped Nov to get Dec made! lol I am slowly catching up! Just this month I have finished UFO Baby Quilt started in September, I've made both my blocks for Bee Swap, and this block. Now on to the Nov block and then the new 2014.......don't know if I'm going to join that one but am keeping up with the projects as I think that is a wonderful idea! lol Hugs, Cajun
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #92
    Super Member CAS49OR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,319
    Yay, you made it Cajun! That is really cool fabric in the middle, do you remember what it is?
    \
    Did you see there is a "Project of the Month" that started in Jan. and the BOTM is starting in Feb. with two blocks. So you aren't even behind in 2014
    :-)
    CAS

  3. #93
    Senior Member CajunBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Central Louisiana
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by CAS49OR View Post
    Yay, you made it Cajun! That is really cool fabric in the middle, do you remember what it is?
    \
    Did you see there is a "Project of the Month" that started in Jan. and the BOTM is starting in Feb. with two blocks. So you aren't even behind in 2014
    Yes I knew about the Project of the Month and will keep watch on it. I will have to check on the BOTM though. I have Bee each month along with another monthly at Carol Doak. I am so behind there...but want to catch up here first. Hubby recuperating from surgery has helped me stay home! I am getting a lot done...just want to keep it up.

    Hugs,
    Cajun

  4. #94
    Super Member SulaBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    I am in Secret Santa Land!! :D
    Posts
    9,438
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunBear View Post
    Okay, I've skipped Nov to get Dec made! lol I am slowly catching up! Just this month I have finished UFO Baby Quilt started in September, I've made both my blocks for Bee Swap, and this block. Now on to the Nov block and then the new 2014.......don't know if I'm going to join that one but am keeping up with the projects as I think that is a wonderful idea! lol Hugs, Cajun
    What a beautiful block. The colors are great & you have done a good job making this block for December 2013. I will be anxious to see your blocks all together & good luck with your other projects too!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

  5. #95
    Senior Member CajunBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Central Louisiana
    Posts
    340
    Thanks all for your comments about my success and block!

    The center fabric is almost the last of a FQ gift so I have no clue what it is or where it's made! Sorry, I have always loved it!

    SulaBug, I have already put the blocks that are made into EQ7 so,the design is almost ready to put together!

    Hugs,
    Betty

  6. #96
    Super Member SulaBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    I am in Secret Santa Land!! :D
    Posts
    9,438
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunBear View Post
    Thanks all for your comments about my success and block!

    SulaBug, I have already put the blocks that are made into EQ7 so,the design is almost ready to put together!

    Hugs,
    Betty
    Betty.................how exciting, we can hardly wait to see your progress. Please do keep us posted, as your blocks progress into a beautiful quilt!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

  7. #97
    Super Member carolaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Behind my sewing machine
    Posts
    7,131
    Blog Entries
    4
    Wow...these blocks are stunning!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.