Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: FWS Discussion Page Week 3 Blocks 5&6

Wow, that's a very cool tip . . . thanks again! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Junepot
    Wow, that's a very cool tip . . . thanks again! :D
    Whenever you need to find the center of any block--piece-strip etc. Just fold it in half either pin it, mark it with pencil or crease it

ok, is there anyone who can tell me what size to put the triangles for traigulations with the big dipper? I think I want to try that (and it might save time and aggrivation), but cannot for the life of me figure it out.

Honchey a friend and I are late starters on the Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt. I like rotary cutting much better than templates. I noticed that you have put rotary cutting instructions out for these blocks. I've found a few but not many. Where can I get them? BTW love the area in which you live in NC. If I'm not mistaken when we visit my sister and niece in New Bern we go through that area.

cheleifet, try the archive section for FWSQ. Last time I checked they were there. Yes, Honchey's rotary instructions are wonderful, and it was so nice of her to do it for that quilt construction. Sorry, I have not seen your post until now, you can PM any of us on that trail ride, and I believe anyone would answer you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5