Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: THE FWS PONY CLUB Quilt-Along Week 14 Crystal Star & Dakota Star Photo Page

JanRN., somehow I missed you. Maybe we were posting at the same time again. You have beautiful rose fabric and the moon and the stars. Great job on both!!

deranged damsel, nice job, the blocks will look great together!!

Oh I love Wednesdays!
    Honchey - Your Crystal Star has great movement & that center just pops! I lovethose hats goin'g in a circle in your Dakota Star.
    Aneal - Those green points stand out in your Crystal Star & that darlin' flower just takes center stage.
    QNS - Those flags waving in a field of stare is awesome. The center star in your Dakota Star seems ta shine. (That fabric is very familiar. )
    Janie - Lovely colors (They look different in each block. Your Crystal Star is so calming & that handsome cowboy in the center is the perfect touch. Your Dakota Star has an icy feel to it. It's divine.
    QuiltE - Nice Blocks w/the right amount of yellow. Great FC. I love your cowboy in your Crystal Star, & that barbed wire star just shines in your Dakota Star.
    GG - I love your Colors. Those dots are darlin'. Your crystal star is cute. I'm sorry that you have ta redo it. Such dainty birds in your Dakota Star.
    Wendi - Your fabrics are not blah!! Crystal Star is so bright! I love the FC hats & boots & such cute horseshoes. I really like the blue & red tagether in Dakota Star.
    Jan - Great bling! I love your roses in Crystal Star & your Dakota Star shines in the night!
    Termi - Your Crystal Star is darlin' w/ that bright center. Such cute bees in your Dakota Star.
    Deranged - Blue is my favorite color. Great Contrast in both stars!
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Wendig...it isn't always the fabric but the workmanship although your fabrics are nothing to hang your head about. I like your blocks...great fussy cutting.

JanR...you really blinged us. That rose took my breath away and what better for a star than a nighttime sky.

Termi..those bees look like they really would enjoy the sweet strawberries. Great fabric. And then the lines in the star are perfect. That's not easy so well done.

Deranged...I like the blue and white. Well done.

I agree with an earlier post...Wednesday's are wonderful for all of the beauty we get to share. I so appreciate being able to be a part of this group.

Termi, I love the colors you're using. And you really nailed all those points!

DD-love the blue and white; reminds me of a delft tile. Are you hand-piecing these? Very pretty.
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

thanks all for the compliments I wish I was doing novelty prints like most of you! they are just wonderful, it is always an adverture to see what yall will think up next!

Jan, this time I am machine sewing, today I finally finished A Beauty, that one I hand sewed and it is MUCH larger than all of the rest... sigh! I may have to redo it
    Candace is Deranged
    so many babies.. sew little quilts

I did it! I finished these 2 blocks. I made my Dakota Star different. I also did Country Lanes & County Fair. I'll post 'em in their proper threads.
    Name:  PC Crystal Star.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  98.2 KB
    Crystal Star
    Name:  PC Dakota Star.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  96.7 KB
    Dakota Star
    Last edited by dublb; 04-11-2012 at 07:07 PM.
    Bev

WOW Ladies .. you've been busy today.
    You never fail to put forward incredible work. Well Done, indeed!

I'll confess, I'm almost brain dead right now ... so will not comment further, lest I mess up what I say, and it not make any sense at all!!!

Good Night .......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
    WOW Ladies .. you've been busy today.
    You never fail to put forward incredible work. Well Done, indeed!

I'll confess, I'm almost brain dead right now ... so will not comment further, lest I mess up what I say, and it not make any sense at all!!!

Good Night .......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Sleep good!
    Bev

Great job everyone! You gal's outdid yourself this week. You will have to wait until we get home next week some time before I can post mine. They are finished though!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast