Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: THE FWS PONY CLUB Quilt-Along wk 25 July Fourth & John's Favorite Photo Page

Ggal, beautiful blocks from you as expected-you never disappoint! Your star stands out so nicely and I love the floral fabric you used in JF.
    QE thanks for the compliments (and the fabric). I'm very anal--I can't just "wing it"--I have to draw all my lines on my blocks and then stitch over them. FMQ?? Not for this control freak LOL.
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

GGal ... a grand pair! Love the starry sky in your 4th July. Or are they white fireworks? Looks so nice with your sashings/cornerstones.

JanRN .. Nothing wrong with markings. You really do a nice job and I like the unique designs that you use for each.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Thanks everyone for the wondeful sentiments, I haven't had time to miss him as he is only 3 streets away and seems to pop in a lot when he is not working. I had better get a wriggle on and get next weeks blocks done. I can't really move in to my new room yet as I am waiting on the carpet cleaners to come, hopefully tomorrow but I haven't heard back from them for confirmation.
    DH will be home on Wednesday so better do some grocery shopping, he might want me to cook
    Karen

Happy 4th of July all of you...my neighbor here in NC has been away and for some reason I couldn't get online.....The heat here has been oppressive....heat index of 116...just horrible... I haven't seen your blocks..the photos won't come up...as in the past they have all been great...I actually get my inspiration from you guys...seeing what colors and fabrics being used...I have my July 4th done and it certainly is sparkly....I hope you enjoy the fireworks...H.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Honchey; 07-03-2012 at 04:01 AM.

Love your block, Anne-very patriotic and well done.
    Hope you're feeling better. Had to take Patches to the vet and he got the same treatment you did--steroids and antibiotics. I should have purchased "pet insurance"--I could get 10 rx's for the price of one of his. This heat isn't helping either; we need rain so bad. Take care and stay inside (and sew LOL).
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

Love your block, Anne. All the lovely blocks make my fingers want to start the block. Not half done on Chains of Love, so sigh, it will wait a bit.

Beautiful block, Honchey. Glad you're feeling better. Stay cool.

Anne--I really like your block; great movement on the 'pinwheel'.

OOOooooooHHHHhhhhh PRETTY
    Candace is Deranged
    so many babies.. sew little quilts

Honchey ... a perfect block for the 4th ... sure conveys the spirit of the holiday!
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast